Manchester United thread

Okay as an Arsenal fan I am obviously happy, however, just how poor were united? lvg doesn't seem to have a clue. Without a doubt arsenal on their day are sublime but the lack of responses from United was curious. I fully expected them to get a goal back and push hard, they didn't, why?

I think that most fans could not believe that United were top whilst playing so ordinary, it doesn't bode well for English football in general.

Agreed!! We should've pushed for a goal before half time but i think our defence has been found out for what it is, a sunday league back line.. with the wonder boy smalling at the heart of it. Now in saying that after going 3 down it's very hard for any team to get their confidence back but they had plenty of time, Depay had a poor game and should've been taken off sooner, rooney doesn't know is he a midfielder or a striker ATM really looks like LVG tactics are not what the players want or are happy with. Very boring team to watch now i'm afraid to say :( boring boring arsenal wasn't it.. watch out cus utd are taking that chant now!!

thats it he cant figure be solid & dull
or open & attack against Arsenal he did neither lol

fatboy needs to go home

Everton awaits

True, but without shaw or rojo the were fecked.
Younds good player but wrong position and rooney is abysmal these days.
Not even penalty taker anymore lol

Rojo is no jaap stam! he is still trying to settle into the english game with all the injuries he's had and shaw is good but was being used more as a winger to compliment the midfield and cover as they attacked.
Still think when we play city soon the same is gonna happen, blind and smalling are gonna be found wanting when they get exposed and it will end up 4 or 5 nil!

blind will always be found out & exploited
as for smalling he also has a long way to go but age on his side
could be worse jones & evans spring to mind lol

yip they have had a few issues another that is over rated

Just like to say Happy Birthday to Manchester's most famous ticket tout...78 today.

Well done.

qno6is.gif

Even on a OAP's 78th birthday the troll can't help posting acid remarks late at night.

LOL...23.08 is late???

Not everyone is tucked up in bed at 9pm with their cup of cocoa manic.

Back