Manchester United thread

He's conducted himself well over the whole saga to be honest, there are players that would have kicked up a stink to force the move like Sterling did, I think he will be welcomed back...especially after watching Romero at the weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your man woodward seems to be making a right pigs ear of the job, 2 years of dithering and fannying about has lead to this, the clubs now a laughing stock, time to get shot me thinks.

Best thing he can do now is sign a contract extension with a £30m buy out clause,keep his head down win back the jersey and leave next year,he will then ensure he is fit and ready for the Euro's,

Not sure how the fans are going to react to him though

That won't go down well with the fans wiz. They know he wants to go now he couldn't give a shite. Honestly, do you still have the confidence in him wiz?.

He's the best keeper in the league, like wiz says get a contract signed with a release clause and then it's down to himself.

Manchester United have completed the signing of Monaco's 19-year-old forward Anthony Martial for a fee believed to be £36m.

Who!!! pmpl is he the new Man United coach driver. :Laugh:

Behave miggy, he's actually the player I've always wanted us to sign.......... ever since I heard of him yesterday.

seems the price was upped by £15 million once they learned ManU were desperate for a striker to help rooney ohh dear

De Gea saga.
Club release official statement regarding the failed deal.
ba54329baabee450e7bd9bbad83b78e1.jpg

4b243579d259efaa4fc635c2bca8f40f.jpg

Madrid not smelling of roses here and we will have a keeper fighting for his place at the Euros.
Could be worse.

That won't go down well with the fans wiz. They know he wants to go now he couldn't give a shite. Honestly, do you still have the confidence in him wiz?.

Only time will tell tbh,why he didnt just come out and say he wanted a move I dont know,could have all been done a lot earlier,although it now seems as if Real only made their first offer yesterday

He's been included in our 25 man Champions league squad and Del Bosque has said that he must play in order to claim the Spanish number 1 jersey. Reports are he's going to be given a new deal and Madrid have dropped their interest.

One shocking thing is that we have 25 men left to name in a squad lol, after all the outgoings we've been left a bit thin to be honest. Still it was a bit underwhelming at the end but in all a good transfer window, when you sign, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Depay, and keep De Gea it's definitely a positive, Darmian looks excellent too and Martial we will have to see.

Manchester United's Champions League squad in full:

Goalkeepers: De Gea, Romero, Johnstone

Defenders: Jones, Rojo, Smalling, Shaw, Varela, McNair, Darmian

Midfielders: Carrick, Blind, Young, Herrera, Powell, Valencia, Fellaini, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Lingard, Pereira

Forwards: Depay, Martial, Rooney, Wilson, Mata

Considering the burning pitchforks, fans protests and flying banners over OT, this is a truly shocking statistic...

11960257_962085110503836_5404677035032798813_n.jpg

Considering the burning pitchforks, fans protests and flying banners over OT, this is a truly shocking statistic...

11960257_962085110503836_5404677035032798813_n.jpg

I'll simplify it for you.

Moyes
27 x 3 = 81
9 x 1 = 9
Points scored 90
Points lost 45
15 x 3 = 45

Van Gaal
27 x 3 = 81
12 x 1 = 12

Points scored 93
Points lost 33
11 x 3 = 33

Let's take away points lost from points scored to give us an average points swing.
Moyes
90 - 45 = 45

Van Gaal
93 - 33 = 60

15 more points and Moyes would have likely finished fourth and kept his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll simplify it for you.

Moyes
27 x 3 = 81
9 x 1 = 9
Points scored 90
Points lost 45
15 x 3 = 45

Van Gaal
27 x 3 = 81
12 x 1 = 12

Points scored 93
Points lost 33
11 x 3 = 33

Let's take away points lost from points scored to give us an average points swing.
Moyes
90 - 45 = 45

Van Gaal
93 - 33 = 60

15 more points and Moyes would have likely finished fourth and kept his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely ignoring the money spent columns to achieve the fantastic 15 point swing aren't we?

Manchester United's summer spending has given them the third most expensive squad in Europe, behind only neighbours Manchester City and Real Madrid.
United spent £389.1 million compiling Louis van Gaal's squad, with their newest signing, Anthony Martial,

only Real (£428.5m) and City (£408.1m) paid more in transfer fees to acquire their current group of players.

Back