Manchester United thread

Januzaj, Hernandez confirmed gone and strong rumours now that Wilson is going on loan to West Brom.
Leaves us with Rooney and the untried Martial for strikers. If Wilson goes then somebody else is coming in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

De Gea gone £29m
Madrid keeper Navas coming the other way.

Guillem Balague has tweeted about it, "accord to De Gea camp, when Utd offered new deal to him in Spring 2014, LVG stopped it as he preferred Navas" ! Is he ****ing mental ? Lol

De Gea gone £29m
Madrid keeper Navas coming the other way.

The deal works out at £18m plus Navas...Real Madrid must be laughing their cocks off!

According to manic's post earlier, does this mean De Gea must be some of the dead wood he mentioned???

The deal works out at £18m plus Navas...Real Madrid must be laughing their cocks off!

According to manic's post earlier, does this mean De Gea must be some of the dead wood he mentioned???

Nope £29 plus Navas
Works out just over 50m euro.

Don't believe a word Balague says...he makes it up as he goes along.
Gabriele Marcotti tweeted this:

33z3140.jpg

Don't believe a word Balague says...he makes it up as he goes along.
Gabriele Marcotti tweeted this:

33z3140.jpg

Ballbag broke the story.
Navas is in with the deal of 29m.

De Gea must be a bit gutted he's not getting that 12 million quid he was accepting to sit out his contract eh ! lmao

Anders Lingaard has completed a move to West Brom, all go at United today.

Ballbag broke the story.
Navas is in with the deal of 29m.

De Gea must be a bit gutted he's not getting that 12 million quid he was accepting to sit out his contract eh ! lmao

Anders Lingaard has completed a move to West Brom, all go at United today.

And to cap it all you get to play Liverpool next. Selling of roses again @gasman???.

Last edited by a moderator:
And to cap it all you get to play Liverpool next. Selling of roses again gasman???.

And I young miggy will be at the game, I might even be asked to play in goal at this rate lol.
This Keylor Navas is apparently an excellent keeper just whether he can adjust (remember De Geas first season) but either way he will surely be an upgrade on Romero who a bit shit yesterday.

And I young miggy will be at the game, I might even be asked to play in goal at this rate lol.
This Keylor Navas is apparently an excellent keeper just whether he can adjust (remember De Geas first season) but either way he will surely be an upgrade on Romero who a bit shit yesterday.

Romero has kept a clean sheet in goal for a few matches now. He even played a tidy part against Brugge. Two dropped bollox against Swansea and he is put out to pasture. He needs time m8.
He does look a bit handy gasman. ;)
[video=youtube_share;SDkqamAwuxM]https://youtu.be/SDkqamAwuxM[/video]

Last edited:
He's been due those mistakes mate, the defence has covered him really well until yesterday and a good agile keeper would have got to the second goal with ease, was a bloody pea roller. First goal was more difficult but it was saveable.
Not just his shot stopping either mate, his distribution is poor and he wants more time that Wayne Rooney with the ball at his feet, decent back up keeper, no more.

"Very happy with this transfer, Martial is the one player I've always wanted us to go for, ever since I heard of him, 4 hours ago."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Player in final year of his contract, it's good business.

Not the 12m he was being paid to sit out his contract to leave on a free is it pmsl.

Funny thing is, the Spanish window closed 8 minutes ago and nothing has been announced by either club.....

Rumours that Marcus Rojo has been put on the transfer list now.

What's going on gasman?
It's like a firesale.

DE GEA...NO DEAL!

Wow. It looks as though David de Gea will be staying at Manchester United.

Marca say they have been told by Real Madrid that the documents did not arrive in time and Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague has tweeted the following:

The documents did not arrive on time!!!!!! Presentation was ready. All agreed. But as it stands de Gea stays at MUFC!!

— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) August 31, 2015

Pmsl

Rumours that Marcus Rojo has been put on the transfer list now.

What's going on gasman?
It's like a firesale.

It's excellent, not had a window like this ever before at our club.
Rumour has it Chelsea have signed an unknown defender, no wonder your in the United forums cracking one off lol.

Back