Manchester United thread

DE GEA...NO DEAL!

Wow. It looks as though David de Gea will be staying at Manchester United.

Marca say they have been told by Real Madrid that the documents did not arrive in time and Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague has tweeted the following:

The documents did not arrive on time!!!!!! Presentation was ready. All agreed. But as it stands de Gea stays at MUFC!!

— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) August 31, 2015

Pmsl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's still an unconfirmed rumour at the moment.
I've told you gasman, don't believe a word Balague says.
He's like a spanish Psychic Meg

It's still an unconfirmed rumour at the moment.
I've told you gasman, don't believe a word Balague says.
He's like a spanish Psychic Meg

It's all over the place.
Sorry mate lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could be zhang linpeng or Papy Djilobodji

lol never mind fussing over your own players mate, get searching the interweb, you never know the De Gea deal being off might just be hype, you might get a tissue full yet ;)

lol never mind fussing over your own players mate, get searching the interweb, you never know the De Gea deal being off might just be hype, you might get a tissue full yet ;)

If the rumours are true about what's allegedly happened then you are gonna have a hugely unhappy player back.

I couldn't care less about De Gea to be honest. I just thought it was strange on your part to be selling your best player and the 2nd best goalkeeper in the league after Courtois.

If the rumours are true about what's allegedly happened then you are gonna have a hugely unhappy player back.

I couldn't care less about De Gea to be honest. I just thought it was strange on your part to be selling your best player and the 2nd best goalkeeper in the league after Courtois.

Couldn't care less yet have spent the evening following the saga.

Honestly, I think I'm to old for this now, it's done FFS, keep searching, I'll be amazed if he stays.
Don't believe the hype young man.

Couldn't care less yet have spent the evening following the saga.

I've spent the evening laughing at how much of a joke you've become. This whole transfer window has been like watching an extended version of Chucklevision.

All signed, all agreed, Bernabeau full, awaiting the announcement and apparently we sent the paperwork back 1 minute late, 1 minute lol.
Piss taking of the highest order if this is true.
Utd apparently delayed the paperwork because Real tried to change the fee at the last moment.
Total arsehole of a club and well deserve to get screwed over, looks like it's taken a club of Uniteds stature to do it, apparently Real Madrid are currently attempting to wake the King of Spain in order to have him buy them David De Gea from his own personal stash and afford them a minutes grace in the transfer window pmsl.....more to come.

Looks like we aren't selling our best player at all, he's going to be getting a splintered arse or getting his head straight.

LOL after Courtois you seen your results lately ???????

I've spent the evening laughing at how much of a joke you've become. This whole transfer window has been like watching an extended version of Chucklevision.

Take the morning off work pal, FIFA are going to look into it tomorrow lol ££££€€€€
They will sort it.

rvdgnn.jpg

Been reading this mornings headlines and now it's £0m and no Nava...

:D

ddg3jgs4r.gif

It's Man United @Fangface have you never heard of Fergie time m8? The deal will be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bet it was De Gea caused the stall, so he could pick up his 12m bung.

It's Man United @Fangface have you never heard of Fergie time m8? The deal will be done.

It's not looking that good to be honest, Madrid fans not over the moon with seeing Navas go as he's been looking more and more like a top keeper and expected to be their #1 this season.
Daft thing is, if the Navas paperwork has been submitted it may well be that he is coming to United as the deals are completely separate. Could leave United with both keepers and Madrid without one, now that would be hilarious.
Couple that with the fact that Victor Valdes still remains a United player lol.

In other news growing reports of Wilson being loaned to West Brom are fuelling the fire that we've not seen the end of United in this window. If Wilson goes we are certain to be bringing in another striker as even now we are short on options unless Martial is as good as his price tag but at 19 he's not going to be consistent enough either way and ain't no Zlatan ;)

The other underlying fire is that the Marco Reus could be a United player before the window shuts, which would explain why the Pedro deal was dropped and also why Januzaj has been loaned to Dortmund.
From inside the club, we are currently working on a transfer upwards of 50m and hope to have it reconciled this window.
Deadline day has never been so much fun lol.

It's not looking that good to be honest, Madrid fans not over the moon with seeing Navas go as he's been looking more and more like a top keeper and expected to be their #1 this season.
Daft thing is, if the Navas paperwork has been submitted it may well be that he is coming to United as the deals are completely separate. Could leave United with both keepers and Madrid without one, now that would be hilarious.
Couple that with the fact that Victor Valdes still remains a United player lol.

In other news growing reports of Wilson being loaned to West Brom are fuelling the fire that we've not seen the end of United in this window. If Wilson goes we are certain to be bringing in another striker as even now we are short on options unless Martial is as good as his price tag but at 19 he's not going to be consistent enough either way and ain't no Zlatan ;)

The other underlying fire is that the Marco Reus could be a United player before the window shuts, which would explain why the Pedro deal was dropped and also why Januzaj has been loaned to Dortmund.
From inside the club, we are currently working on a transfer upwards of 50m and hope to have it reconciled this window.
Deadline day has never been so much fun lol.

So your stuck with De Gea either way a wage surplus to requirements if you ask me. His heart is not in it anymore all he can see is pound signs and that is not good for Manchester United where commitment should be 100%. I still say he will go, one way, or another. It's a riveting read in the papers @gasman and it will continue for weeks to come. :)

So your stuck with De Gea either way a wage surplus to requirements if you ask me. His heart is not in it anymore all he can see is pound signs and that is not good for Manchester United where commitment should be 100%. I still say he will go, one way, or another. It's a riveting read in the papers @gasman and it will continue for weeks to come. :)

Looks like we are stuck with him mate, reports now that Madrid will not appeal and De Gea will remain a United player.
Not the first time Madrid have used dirty tricks to unsettle players but this has seemingly backfired, they have no Galactico to unveil as is customary and what De Gea must think of how unwilling Madrid have been to get a deal done.

Still leaves us with a problem and it leaves De Gea with just as big a headache really, he either knuckles down and wins the shirt back or sits twiddling his thumbs until January in hope the deals resurrects or he waits his contract out and leaves for free having played no first team football for a year. Not a great situation for club or player but as it goes I'm glad that we didn't just roll over and have our belly tickled, after all it's only money and it's not mine lol.

Best thing he can do now is sign a contract extension with a £30m buy out clause,keep his head down win back the jersey and leave next year,he will then ensure he is fit and ready for the Euro's,

Not sure how the fans are going to react to him though

Back