Manchester Police Report - videos included.

Fuckin Hooloigans .a See Ur Rangers Mod Rabp Took Away A Lot Of Posts Today Why Was That ? Was It B/c The Truth Comes Out And He Couldnt Handle It Another Clown.

I was listening to the Real Radio Phone-in and some of the calls were unreal, complete disorganisation, lack of facilities.....really shocking stuff. I'm glad my friends made it back home safe and well but the odds were stacked up against them depending on where they were.

Some people are trying to take the upper hand on this but it's just shit, shit for everyone, I don't know how anyone could or want to benefit from this shit. :(

Craigend33 will now no doubt call me a 'hun luvr', lol

u can allways cross over witchy its never too late, bonus is come now hopefully ull have 2 trophys soon to celebrate

Does anyone know where the tough guy lives?

PM me his address or phone number please.

WHO GIVES A FOOK ABOOT ACCOUNTS U HUN LUVER U,UR U MEETING OR NOT OR U GONNA KEEP SENDING GAY PMS TO ME U TWAT

Urm, lol, see PM.

I appreciate my account on this forum mate, keep the tough talk to PM's please :)

It's always the same on this site (and many others) stupid bigoted idiots who quickly descend into calling the opposing poster a hun, a tim, gay, black, packie etc.

Get a grip and realise you are fucking idiots of the highest order. Happy to see someone's throat slashed because they disagree with you? Fuckwits! you are all bigoted racist twats who should be put down with your bull terriers.

If you are a sun reader then cut your I.Q. in half - that might take you below double figures but hell that's your I.Q.

Rangers lost in Europe - they got there! I'm a Celtic fan and a Scot - Ranger's in Europe = Good For Scotland!

I've never been here for the cable - I liked the board but this pish has got me thinking it's not worth staying here.

u can allways cross over witchy its never too late, bonus is come now hopefully ull have 2 trophys soon to celebrate

Never mate, not after the red neck you's lot gave us on Wednesday ;)

lol

Urm, lol, see PM.

I appreciate my account on this forum mate, keep the tough talk to PM's please :)

HOHOHHOHO WHO GIVES A **** AND WAT ARE U AND THE MODS GONNA DO ABOOT IT U CLOWN U YA WEE HUN LUVING **** U.TELL U WANT ME TO COME TO UR HOOSE /TWAT U

It's always the same on this site (and many others) stupid bigoted idiots who quickly descend into calling the opposing poster a hun, a tim, gay, black, packie etc.

Get a grip and realise you are fucking idiots of the highest order. Happy to see someone's throat slashed because they disagree with you? Fuckwits! you are all bigoted racist twats who should be put down with your bull terriers.

If you are a sun reader then cut your I.Q. in half - that might take you below double figures but hell that's your I.Q.

Rangers lost in Europe - they got there! I'm a Celtic fan and a Scot - Ranger's in Europe = Good For Scotland!

I've never been here for the cable - I liked the board but this pish has got me thinking it's not worth staying here.

TBH m8, I feared this happening and we will lose members because of the bigots.....why must they always win.

Are you reading the same thread mate?

This was a civilised discussion between friends, we dissagreed on a few points but at no time have we called each other 'huns' or 'tims', perhaps, maybe in jest yes, but not in anger!

The only fool here is Craigend33, he's openly racist and bigotted, but he'll not have an account in the morning I'm sure, so it doesn't really matter.

:)

HOHOHHOHO WHO GIVES A **** AND WAT ARE U AND THE MODS GONNA DO ABOOT IT U CLOWN U YA WEE HUN LUVING **** U.TELL U WANT ME TO COME TO UR HOOSE /TWAT U

had an account since 2004 now the c@ble sections gone he wants to be a big man lol
whos gonni fix yer dbox ya fanny?

Are you reading the same thread mate?

This was a civilised discussion between friends, we dissagreed on a few points but at no time have we called each other 'huns' or 'tims', perhaps, maybe in jest yes, but not in anger!

The only fool here is Craigend33, he's openly racist and bigotted, but he'll not have an account in the morning I'm sure, so it doesn't really matter.

:)

HOHOHOHO AYE AM A BIGOT.I OK U FOOL.YA GRASS

Thankfully the above member are a dying breed. Give it a few more years and they will be as many of them as there are dinosaurs now. Ban the fooker ffs. Aimed squrely at Craigend. Bye Bye Biggot.

Lads we are feeding him with what he needs, lets not comment anymore and he will have nothing to say. Just read and dont respond....its hard when he throws abuse but ignore him.

My post was aimed at craigend33 so yes it's warranted had a lovely pm threatening violence from him too!

Must be a right **** havin name like Graig End when yer middle name is BELL

that was IANB's not mine

had an account since 2004 now the c@ble sections gone he wants to be a big man lol
whos gonni fix yer dbox ya fanny?
EH WATS IT DO WAY CABLE U FOOL.IVE BEEN A MEMBER OF MANY CLUBS NOT JUST THIS ONE ARE U STUPID !!!!.DO YOUS TOSSERS THINK THIS IS THE ONLY CABLE FORUM THATS ABOOT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH TWATS...WITCHY WITS HAPPPENIN AM WANTIN TO KICK UR BAWS U FEART OR SUMMIT,U JUST LIKE TYPING TUFF TALK

Lads we are feeding him with what he needs, lets not comment anymore and he will have nothing to say. Just read and dont respond....its hard when he throws abuse but ignore him.

exactly, dont take the bait

Back