Manchester Police Report - videos included.

and u will just sit there and shout ur mouth aff ,u twat **** u keep typing away u fanny

u allways do get 1 asshole who trys to stir up trouble and get the post closed

AWAY U GO AND FUK URSELF

witchy u not read m8? i was saying u cant says its not a rangers fan coz of what hes wearing, of course its a gers fan looks like a union jack hes wearing and to say hes not a ger coz of rolled up trousers lmao

PMSL, sorry mate, I thought you were saying he wasn't a Gers fan, he might not be for all we know, lol!

Witchy Is The Biggest Pussy On Here

I'll give you the benefit of doubt mate and I'll ignore you for now.

I'm sure you'll maybe think different in the morning, that is ofcourse if you still have an account.

See the PM, we really should hook up.

:)

Staying well out oif nthis thread for many reasons......But MODS ffs their is a clear "sympathyser" in this thread. The said member should at the very least be given "time" to reflect on his bigoted views. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but i thought religious/racial hate was a NO NO on here. Do the "right" thing here guys. He is getting away with murder on here. Fooking biggot - you KNOW who you are - scum.

After spending what can only be described as a fun filled drink fuelled funfest I was filled with memories that will live with me forever.

The result not the best dampened the evening but it was still an occasion to top all occasions.

Then without any warning half a mile down the road I happened upon a disgusting and humiliating scene as so called fans and police faced off against each other.

As myself and my brother tried to steer clear of this but ended up caught in the middle. As I tried to locate my younger brother one thing that caught my notice was several Chelsea tops amongst the co-ordinators of the trouble included a larger guy wearing a Rangers top which concealed a Chelsea top and a Gold CFC medallion hanging out. He was drilling home instructions to others to attack the Police from the rear the last time I heard that accent was from "Delboy". Another really helpful chap wearing a Chelsea top was telling several Glasgow twangers to launch their bottles and cans high into the air so that they landed over their shields unfortunately the brainless eegits did just that. Another irritating fact is that those who did belong to the RFC supporting clan were predominately shouting U.V.F and sporting Northern Irish accents.

I was lucky to get out of there and a short time later meet up with my brother, we perused the Sun and Record later on in the morning making several comment how the innocent fans attacked by the Riot cops were not so innocent after all.

I though it my duty to call the Sun later on and put them right on some of their facts which I hope will be visible in tomorrows Sun.

We will see if the truth outweighs their need for a news story.

All I will say is we should all focus on the 174,750 who know how to behave and went to Manchester to have fun and be ambassadors for their team and country. In that respect most of us will forever be remembered as

FROM BBC WEBSITE

Dont hold your breath for a good HONEST story from the sun my friend as we still bear all the scars and untruths from hillsborough.
that will live on forever in liverpool and not many sun newspapers get sold here or around liverpool outskirts they dont even give them out as complimentary in hotels its that hated here.
If you get in a taxi here and the cabbie is reading the sun he is told bin the paper or i get in another one.

They are lying scum.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt mate and I'll ignore you for now.

I'm sure you'll maybe think different in the morning, that is ofcourse if you still have an account.

See the PM, we really should hook up.

HAHAHAHAH U FANNY

would you dress like that for a UEFA cup final?

lol...rugby shirt and a table cloth wrapped round ye
mmmmm..lol

PMSL, he was a bit 'flamboyant', maybe he was there to get a boyfriend.

lol, mate you've had an account on here since 2004, why destroy it overnight?!

Quote bizarre really, lol

guys this isnt a war between ourselves so let it drop it isnt in the interest of DW or football.

CMON GUYS BE SENSIBLE.

PMSL, he was a bit 'flamboyant', maybe he was there to get a boyfriend.

SHIETBAG.ALL TALK ON A FORUM U .ALL TALK NO ACTION UR A PUSSY,KIDDON CELTIC FAN U.MUPPET,GET U IN THE CENTAUR OR GRIERS ANYTIME U TWAT

Dont hold your breath for a good HONEST story from the sun my friend as we still bear all the scars and untruths from hillsborough.
that will live on forever in liverpool and not many sun newspapers get sold here or around liverpool outskirts they dont even give them out as complimentary in hotels its that hated here.
If you get in a taxi here and the cabbie is reading the sun he is told bin the paper or i get in another one.

They are lying scum.

So true m8...the sun didnt go to report the story of a load of fans having fun, they went for the controversy and unfortunately it was handed to them on a plate by idiots...but by fek they will play it out and make the rest up.

That paper is as bad as the scum that rioted.

Stop wasting your breathe witchy..he is like those idiotic so called Gers fans who rioted...helll bent on causing trouble.

WHO GIVES A FOOK ABOOT ACCOUNTS U HUN LUVER U,UR U MEETING OR NOT OR U GONNA KEEP SENDING GAY PMS TO ME U TWAT

I could post youtube videos of police hitting what looked to be innocent Rangers fans but unfortunately that is what happens when the minority decide to start a riot...its the innocent who suffer, the crackpot bigots seem to escape and post their sh1te on the net as some sort of bragging right.

I was listening to the Real Radio Phone-in and some of the calls were unreal, complete disorganisation, lack of facilities.....really shocking stuff. I'm glad my friends made it back home safe and well but the odds were stacked up against them depending on where they were.

Some people are trying to take the upper hand on this but it's just shit, shit for everyone, I don't know how anyone could or want to benefit from this shit. :(

Craigend33 will now no doubt call me a 'hun luvr', lol

Back