Manchester Police Report - videos included.

had an account since 2004 now the c@ble sections gone he wants to be a big man lol
whos gonni fix yer dbox ya fanny?

I was thinking that myself mate, he's obviously just a leech who isn't being spoonfed any longer, lol

RABP will be a busy guy when he logs on, lol.

I was thinking that myself mate, he's obviously just a leech who isn't being spoonfed any longer, lol

RABP will be a busy guy when he logs on, lol.
HAHAHAHAHA U FANNY A WAS ON HERE LONG BEFORE A TOOK THE PLUNGE TO BE A MEMEBER U TWATS.**** ALL TO DO WAY CABLE IT WA STO DO WITH ONDIGY U TWATS

EH WATS IT DO WAY CABLE U FOOL.IVE BEEN A MEMBER OF MANY CLUBS NOT JUST THIS ONE ARE U STUPID !!!!.DO YOUS TOSSERS THINK THIS IS THE ONLY CABLE FORUM THATS ABOOT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH TWATS...WITCHY WITS HAPPPENIN AM WANTIN TO KICK UR BAWS U FEART OR SUMMIT,U JUST LIKE TYPING TUFF TALK

lol, you're too tough for me just now mate.

I'll let you sober up.

:)

HAHAHAHAHA U FANNY A WAS ON HERE LONG BEFORE A TOOK THE PLUNGE TO BE A MEMEBER U TWATS.**** ALL TO DO WAY CABLE IT WA STO DO WITH ONDIGY U TWATS

Actually, I was banned from DW before you joined. I had a wee fall out with Davidh over one of his ROM images and then i didn't agree with DW official stance over a certain non-forum member selling a Dbox2 with a DW image pre-installed, but that's all water under the bridge and i was welcomed back :)

Maybe they'll welcome you back once you grow up.

:)

@Craig(bell)end

lol your mouth is going to get you killed before bucky does - but it will be a close race.

my apologies for lumping others in with this muppet.

He'll be banned by the mornng and dead by new year if he had the balls to repeat what he said in public.

For the love of Pete learn to spell!

P.S. I didn't threaten you - i said you were full of shit.

Last edited:
im just waiting for the guy that does the great gers banners here, with witchy the hun on it :banana::banana::banana: LMAO