Manchester Police Report - videos included.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (16 members and 0 guests)
robc11, deedie, countryboy, RABP, hatchet, tonks1982, BelgyFaeEK, witchy2k1, BigBadMan, Diddy, v14, melttc, Paul-K, smirnoff_rules, eepeep, bro

Seen this everyones like FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT lol

i just finished reading that whole thread. it was quite interesting for the first few pages. im just hanging around now to see what time craigends name turns pink with the words banned under it

I think he has passed out mate. I told him never to drink more than the half bottle of Buck.

:)

Aaaaaaaaaaaa Wat Aload A Tosh .here Witchy Fanny Boy A Said U Were Kiddon Celtic Fan Not A Hun So Get It Ryt..aye Weres The Cable Forum U Tits Hahahahaha.

A WUDNT PASS OUT FOR NO TIT AND UR A BIG TIT WELL MAYBE A WEE TIT U

asshole-posters.jpg

I think the "sports in general" section should be closed to the public and a password put on it for privledged members only, i think the filthy language that ive been watching here just now is rediculous, ive never read such stuff, not even since my last read of the sunday sport, i think its rediculous.......

I think the "sports in general" section should be closed to the public and a password put on it for privledged members only, i think the filthy language that ive been watching here just now is rediculous, ive never read such stuff, not even since my last read of the sunday sport, i think its rediculous.......

**** you .. lol

OHHH ARE U OFFENDED?

Sorry for Off-Topic post.....

....but is Lost back on??

I've not seen it for months!

Back