Manchester Police Report - videos included.

Lights out.

I watched some others aswell but got annoyed at the stupidity of those assholes bringing embarrassment to our club and tbh...they dont give a toss, they were only there for a riot.

i know exactly what you mean jaffa. i am absolutey incandescent with rage at these arseholes who have shamed all good Rangers supporters.

but at the end of the day theyre not Rangers Supporters .. theyre just scumbag neds who have jumped on the bandwagon.
they couldn't find ibrox if you drew them a map.

I must have watched every clip that has been released so far, that thug knocking that guy out is pretty spectacular but it's not really the image we want to show the world as a representation of the Scots.

Very sad it all happened, hopefully justice will prevail and we'll see the thugs on both sides being delt with accordingly.

that thug knocking that guy out is pretty spectacular but it's not really the image we want to show the world as a representation of the Scots.

so what is it about the attacker that makes you think he was Scottish?

whatshirt.jpg

so what is it about the attacker that makes you think he was Scottish?

Perhaps the fact that the street were awash with Rangers fans.

you're just being silly now.

What makes you think he is not Scottish?

And did I even say he was Scottish?

Perhaps the fact that the street were awash with Rangers fans.

you're just being silly now.

What makes you think he is not Scottish?

And did I even say he was Scottish?

no m8 you said it wasnt the way we'd like to be represented.
that guy might be from Sirius for all i know but tell me did you ever see a rangers supporter dressed like that?
i'm being silly now am I ?
m8 i was there and every man,woman and child in sight that was there to support Glasgow Rangers had some form of Rangers top or Tshirt on... that guy has rolled his trousers up tied some sort of flag round his waist

that guy might be from Sirius for all i know but tell me did you ever see a rangers supporter dressed like that?
m8 i was there and every man,woman and child in sight that was there to support Glasgow Rangers had some form of Rangers top or Tshirt on... that guy has rolled his trousers up tied some sort of flag round his waist

Hey maybe it was arthur boric just trying to stir some shite or maybe it was a Celtic fan dressed up to fool you, or maybe it was a fooken rangers fan attacking another, after all there was over 250,000 to choose from

heard it all now, u cant say hes not a ger coz of what hes wearing lol

Hey maybe it was arthur boric just trying to stir some shite or maybe it was a Celtic fan dressed up to fool you, or maybe it was a fooken rangers fan attacking another, after all there was over 250,000 to choose from

cheers paul m8.
whose being silly me or you?

would you dress like that for a UEFA cup final?

lol...rugby shirt and a table cloth wrapped round ye
mmmmm..lol

Damn right it's not, but that video is full of so-called Rangers fans, a Scottish team from Glasgow, do you think anyone looking at that video is thinking anything other than "what a bunch of scottish animals" ? The only people raising concern over the persons nationality are Rangers fans trying to put the blame on someone else as they are ashamed.

that guy might be from Sirius for all i know but tell me did you ever see a rangers supporter dressed like that I'm being silly now am I ?

Like thousands of other Rangers fans he was wearing red white and blue and had some sort of union jack 'fashion' on his body, whats new or unusual in that? Rangers fans are so proud of their BRITISH status that they choose to ignore their own national flag, the St. Andrews cross Saltire and instead wear the flag of the Union, his trousers as far as i can see represented the Union, how many other proud Rangers fans were carrying or wearing a union jack on that day?

I'm worn out discussing the whole thing. You obviously don't want to believe what some of your teams fans have done and you're now clutching at straws.

Some of them got far too drunk and disgraced themselves, their club, fellow fans and their country.

Be happy that you are safe and didn't get involved, but please don't try and defend this filth!

I must have watched every clip that has been released so far, that thug knocking that guy out is pretty spectacular but it's not really the image we want to show the world as a representation of the Scots.

Very sad it all happened, hopefully justice will prevail and we'll see the thugs on both sides being delt with accordingly.

see u you have got to be the biggest bullshitter of a so called celtic fan in my life,u are a pure fanny so u ur,u tosser u.huns have been letting the scotland down for years u clown

Guys, stop trying to defend these idiots.

Lets looks at the facts shall we....

The city was full of Rangers fans.
That video clip is full of Rangers fans.
It has been widely reported from other real Rangers fans that certain animals were attacking ANYONE - even fellow fans.
Rangers colurs are RED, WHITE and BLUE.
Almost everyone in that clip was wearing RED WHITE and BLUE.
A guy wearing RED WHITE and BLUE punched another guy wearing RED WHITE and BLUE

What does this suggest to you?

Are you saying that the thug was was up from London on a Chelsea Headhunt and impostered a Rangers fan?

Obviously there is no proof of who the guy was and why he was there, but the stats for the day would suggest that he was a Rangers fan who had drunk too much and was on the warpath.

see u you have got to be the biggest bullshitter of a so called celtic fan in my life,u are a pure fanny so u ur,u tosser u.huns have been letting the scotland down for years u clown

Hahahah, go sober up you dick.

I think what you mean is I'm not a Bigot, sorry for that.

Where do you live tough guy, we could arrange something.

Damn right it's not, but that video is full of so-called Rangers fans, a Scottish team from Glasgow, do you think anyone looking at that video is thinking anything other than "what a bunch of scottish animals" ? The only people raising concern over the persons nationality are Rangers fans trying to put the blame on someone else as they are ashamed.

Like thousands of other Rangers fans he was wearing red white and blue and had some sort of union jack 'fashion' on his body, whats new or unusual in that? Rangers fans are so proud of their BRITISH status that they choose to ignore their own national flag, the St. Andrews cross Saltire and instead wear the flag of the Union, his trousers as far as i can see represented the Union, how many other proud Rangers fans were carrying or wearing a union jack on that day?

I'm worn out discussing the whole thing. You obviously don't want to believe what some of your teams fans have done and you're now clutching at straws.

Some of them got far too drunk and disgraced themselves, their club, fellow fans and their country.

Be happy that you are safe and didn't get involved, but please don't try and defend this filth!

you know what witchy im not trying to defend anyone.
your right some did disgrace themselves.
but please dont tar us all with youre "scotlands shame" shite.

i'ts just a pity that 150,000 people can travel to something like this and be well behaved but the actions of a couple of hundred can destroy a clubs reputation.

Hahahah, go sober up you dick.

I think what you mean is I'm not a Bigot, sorry for that.

Where do you live tough guy, we could arrange something.

he's a garthamlock stank lifter by all accounts... pmsl

you know what witchy im not trying to defend anyone.
your right some did disgrace themselves.
but please dont tar us all with youre "scotlands shame" shite.

i'ts just a pity that 150,000 people can travel to something like this and be well behaved but the actions of a couple of hundred can destroy a clubs reputation.

Scotlands shame??

What you talking about mate?

Although to be honest it IS a shame, don't you agree?

Lads calm down. chill out.

I have no problems saying these people call themselves Rangers fans...in my eyes they are not true fans but none the less they claim to be, but they only bring shame to our club.

I could post youtube videos of police hitting what looked to be innocent Rangers fans but unfortunately that is what happens when the minority decide to start a riot...its the innocent who suffer, the crackpot bigots seem to escape and post their sh1te on the net as some sort of bragging right.

no sense true fans falling out over this.

@craigend....put your fekkin spoon away and stop trying to stir it up.

Guys, stop trying to defend these idiots.

Lets looks at the facts shall we....

The city was full of Rangers fans.
That video clip is full of Rangers fans.
It has been widely reported from other real Rangers fans that certain animals were attacking ANYONE - even fellow fans.
Rangers colurs are RED, WHITE and BLUE.
Almost everyone in that clip was wearing RED WHITE and BLUE.
A guy wearing RED WHITE and BLUE punched another guy wearing RED WHITE and BLUE

What does this suggest to you?

Are you saying that the thug was was up from London on a Chelsea Headhunt and impostered a Rangers fan?

Obviously there is no proof of who the guy was and why he was there, but the stats for the day would suggest that he was a Rangers fan who had drunk too much and was on the warpath.

witchy u not read m8? i was saying u cant says its not a rangers fan coz of what hes wearing, of course its a gers fan looks like a union jack hes wearing and to say hes not a ger coz of rolled up trousers lmao

Back