Manchester City Thread

Wrong gasman you mean nearly all and I quote "nearly" all reds were pissing yourselfs. A very bitter fan base you have and you certainly don't like the fact that you have become just an average side now. No more boring domination. 😂

Ah ffs, I love winding miggy up.
Thinks he likes winding me up too.
We all know that miggy is really a United fan anyway.
Just a bit of fun imo.

Last edited:
Wrong gasman you mean nearly all and I quote "nearly" all reds were pissing yourselfs. A very bitter fan base you have and you certainly don't like the fact that you have become just an average side now. No more boring domination. 😂
Ah ffs, I love winding miggy up.
Thinks he likes winding me up too.
We all know that miggy is really a United fan anyway.
Just a bit of fun imo.
It's just a bit of banter gasman and no I will not go back to United after who will you able take the pish out of if I do?.Good win today (stuffy git)😉. Now then about this Liverpool team.😂😂

Congrats miggy and city fans on a deserved win, I would say the best team won but then again only one team turned up , have been watching arsenal best part of 40 years and I struggle to remember such a pathetic showing and I have seen plenty recently , have to say I hated Gary Neville as a player but was delighted to hear him rip into arsenal players today as he spoke nothing but the truth,I am now going to a cryogenic clinic and hopefully when I wake in 2038 Wenger will have been sacked.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Congrats miggy and city fans on a deserved win, I would say the best team won but then again only one team turned up , have been watching arsenal best part of 40 years and I struggle to remember such a pathetic showing and I have seen plenty recently , have to say I hated Gary Neville as a player but was delighted to hear him rip into arsenal players today as he spoke nothing but the truth,I am now going to a cryogenic clinic and hopefully when I wake in 2038 Wenger will have been sacked.

😂😂😂😂

Bad times at the minute. Wenger seems to have completely lost touch with his footballing identity. The football was always good on the eye even if the results weren’t. These days your lot are worse to watch than us. That clowning about for the first goal was just insane.

Bad times at the minute. Wenger seems to have completely lost touch with his footballing identity. The football was always good on the eye even if the results weren’t. These days your lot are worse to watch than us. That clowning about for the first goal was just insane.
Clowning about gasman? That's enough about Wenger now though, what about the players?.🤣🤣

28468525_2189122164438213_1020376026292820010_n.jpg

Back