Manchester City Thread

What points would they be @miggy ;)
All of them and send them to the lower league.Lol🤡[emoji23][emoji23]

Send them to where City come from? Bit harsh.

All is not lost, if anyone can let something slip from this position it’s Liverpool.
3-0 up at Crystanbull when they should have walked the title. Fucked it up
3-0 up against Sevilla, fucked it up.

Nice early goal and City might just stick 5 on them... like they did earlier in the season.
If Liverpool have proven anything under Klopp then it’s a complete lack of bottle, get at them early and they will fold like a deckchair.

Either way, forces City into a decision this weekend. One that Mourinho will be looking to profit from [emoji12]
Good luck an all that [emoji23]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Full four minute video from the Daily Mail article, clearly more than just 'a few mindless idiots'.

Full four minute video from the Daily Mail article, clearly more than just 'a few mindless idiots'.

Christ, these idiots are fucking seasoned veterans at being completely mentally retarded.
It’s alright for you City fans cropping up now pissing and moaning about Liverpool fan base behaviour in Europe! Us seasoned European United fans have had to put up with the clowns behaviour for years. Even got us all banned from the competition whilst City were pissing about flirting with division 2.

You got your arses handed to you. The fact that there fan base are massive weapons won’t detract from the 3-0 spanking you invincibles just took [emoji23][emoji23]
Get over it, if you’ve got the grit to come back from this you might have a side worthy of your first European crown.

135 and counting for this horrible bunch of bastards.
Always the victim though.

Christ, these idiots are fucking seasoned veterans at being completely mentally retarded.
It’s alright for you City fans cropping up now pissing and moaning about Liverpool fan base behaviour in Europe! Us seasoned European United fans have had to put up with the clowns behaviour for years. Even got us all banned from the competition whilst City were pissing about flirting with division 2.

You got your arses handed to you. The fact that there fan base are massive weapons won’t detract from the 3-0 spanking you invincibles just took [emoji23][emoji23]
Get over it, if you’ve got the grit to come back from this you might have a side worthy of your first European crown.

I know 3-0 it’s not like they where playing Sevilla.....

I know 3-0 it’s not like they where playing Sevilla.....

You mean the same Sevilla that reeled Liverpool in from a 3-0 lead?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42055917

You mean the same Sevilla that reeled Liverpool in from a 3-0 lead?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42055917

You can’t win all....

Liverpool do like proving that, by throwing away leads. 3-0 ones don’t seem to be a problem. The Crystanbull one is my favourite.
Watch until the end for the funny stuff.

Liverpool do like proving that, by throwing away leads. 3-0 ones don’t seem to be a problem. The Crystanbull one is my favourite.

Like I said you can’t win all....

Like I said you can’t win all....

Unless it’s premier league titles. Where you can’t win any.....[emoji23]

I watched the video
Not sure what you think you saw?
I saw a lot of fans cheering jeering and waving flags.
I didn't see anything in the video to suggest that it was more than a few mindless idiots that caused the damage, and when they identify who actually caused the violence then I hope that they prosecute them as the law demands.
I also hope that they get a lifetime stadium ban.

Btw 135 and counting what?

Agent Pogba scores again ;)

Not quite sure what happened there but fcuk me I nearly had a heart attack

Great comeback but just delaying the inevitably for a week or so...

Back