Manchester City Thread

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How is that not even a card???
Their player wins the ball then follows through on the knee of Aguero and City are awarded the free kick but no card.
Delph wins the ball and follows through around the ankle and it's a red.
Anyway, the main talking point has to be the Delph red.
In all the time I've watched football I've never see a ref write number on back of the card and then show show a different one.
It looked very unprofessional and slightly suspicious.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How is that not even a card???
Their player wins the ball then follows through on the knee of Aguero and we are awarded the free kick

We? [emoji848]
All becomes clear, you’re a whiny City bollox. Explains everything.

What about the yellow that turned into a red?

What do you expect, the ref was from Manchester. Unlike City [emoji23]
Last nights revelation explains why you’re such a bitter blue. Might aswell come out the closet, at least you can celebrate winning the league. There’s still the plastic treble to be had aswell.
#alwaysinourshadow

City are so good they've given Man Utd fans the best night they've had in years...;)

City are so good they've given Man Utd fans the best night they've had in years...;)
And gasman has the stains on his bed sheets to prove it fangy lol. Why were Wigan fans allowed on the pitch to cause trouble?. Very difficult to beat a team that parks the bus for the best part of the game isnt it?.

And gasman has the stains on his bed sheets to prove it fangy lol. Why were Wigan fans allowed on the pitch to cause trouble?. Very difficult to beat a team that parks the bus for the best part of the game isnt it?.

It’s alright miggy, all the dickhead behaviour from City’s fans, manager and players will be swept under the carpet. Just like normal. Back page of the Guardian barely mentioned it, just on about the Wigan win. Embarrassing.

If that was United and Mourinho last night, we wouldn’t hear the end of it until José was banished to live out his life in the fires of hell.

It’s alright miggy, all the dickhead behaviour from City’s fans, manager and players will be swept under the carpet. Just like normal. Back page of the Guardian barely mentioned it, just on about the Wigan win. Embarrassing.

If that was United and Mourinho last night, we wouldn’t hear the end of it until José was banished to live out his life in the fires of hell.
It was the Wigan fans on the pitch causing the trouble.They need to look into that.As for the yellow coloured red card that is a joke Just like The Mata kneecap incident.

It was the Wigan fans on the pitch causing the trouble.They need to look into that.As for the yellow coloured red card that is a joke Just like The Mata kneecap incident.

Does that give anyone the right to start trashing a stadium because a lower league club has got a bit excited about knocking out a so called “big” club.
Manager and players getting stuck in too.
Embarrassed for you.
Ficklefangle, the floating blue must be questioning his allegiances again. Defeat against arsenal and he will getting his Chelsea top back out of the bottom drawer.

TBH if some one spat @ me i would punch em as well
M8, why was they allowed on the pitch?, if the police and stewards did there job properly all this trouble would not have happened.

Don’t worry miggy, it will be Wigan and the Wigan fans that approached Aguero that will face any punishment.
There’s been almost no mention of Guardiola having a bust up in the tunnel at half time and it’s as if he never even shoved the referee at the end. Aguero won’t face any punishment either similar to the time he assaulted a steward who was trying to remove City fans who had invaded the pitch.......after a ‘massive’ win at Bournemouth.

Last edited:
Don’t worry miggy, it will be Wigan and the Wigan fans that approached Aguero that will face any punishment.
There’s been almost no mention of Guardiola having a bust up in the tunnel at half time and it’s as if he never even shoved the referee at the end. Aguero won’t face any punishment either similar to the time he assaulted a steward who was trying to remove City fans who had invaded the pitch.......after a ‘massive’ win at Bournemouth.
It's obvious you couldn't give a shite gasman after alk it's not red is it?. Shall I pay a visit to your office tonight and pay my respects to your loss.😂😉

It's obvious you couldn't give a shite gasman after alk it's not red is it?. Shall I pay a visit to your office tonight and pay my respects to your loss.[emoji23][emoji6]

Do I eck give a shite [emoji23] loving the double standards though. City invade pitch at Bournemouth after scruffy win and Aguero is dragging stewards about for doing his job of clearing the pitch invasion.
Aguero in the thick of it again, this time with a complete double standard, he’s a total scumbag.
City and it’s fans defended that and yet a lower league club invade the pitch after a huge win and City are pushing referees and antagonising officials after the whistle. Aguero and co should have done the professional thing and got off the pitch instead of hanging about with excitable, probably drunk and unpredictable fans just so they could kick off with the ref and his assistants.
Massive twats.

Do I eck give a shite [emoji23] loving the double standards though. City invade pitch at Bournemouth after scruffy win and Aguero is dragging stewards about for doing his job of clearing the pitch invasion.
Aguero in the thick of it again, this time with a complete double standard, he’s a total scumbag.
City and it’s fans defended that and yet a lower league club invade the pitch after a huge win and City are pushing referees and antagonising officials after the whistle. Aguero and co should have done the professional thing and got off the pitch instead of hanging about with excitable, probably drunk and unpredictable fans just so they could kick off with the ref and his assistants.
Massive twats.
So you mean he is a bit like Cantona or Roy Keane then?. I am sure they do medication for red syndrome. I will look it up for you gasman.

Massive twats.
So you mean he is a bit like Cantona or Roy Keane then?. I am sure they do medication for red syndrome. I will look it up for you gasman.

Cantona didn’t get away with twatting fans, Keane rarely got away with anything and Aguero is a couple of levels below both. So no.
[emoji8]

Back