Manchester City Thread

City need a new bus :eek:
Disgraceful behavior from Liverpool fans, Yes i`m a Liverpool fan also :cool:
there was no need for it.

More will be made of 'the special night/atmosphere at anfield' than the scummy behaviour that has shamed this country in Europe..again

I think you always get a small minority of so-called football supporters from clubs across Britain that go to the games just to cause trouble. Sad but not surprised.
On a brighter note 3-0 get in....

745721f7fcf83536b0e11d890c3888a7.jpg

I think you always get a small minority of so-called football supporters from clubs across Britain that go to the games just to cause trouble. Sad but not surprised.

One particular set has been rather consistent.

If they done it to Manure i can understand but Man City no.

Just seen a report online, and it appears a train load of Chelsea fans made their way up to the game. It also appears that they may be responsible for bottling the coach...... ;)

being a liverpool supporter my self that was disgusting should be locked up band for life not needed this day and age

on a light note did have to laugh at these pics lol

Attachments

• IMG-20180405-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20180405-WA0004.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20180405-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20180405-WA0009.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
clubs are held responsible for behaviour both inside & out no action will be taken till after the final

Back