Manchester City Thread

I can understand a Red seeing it that way, but City wouldn't have won the Premiership without King Carlos. Accordingly, he can do little wrong in my eyes.

Arguably they would not have thrown it away in the first place if it wasn't for him ;)

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

Yayy the ticking timebomb is staying with Chity according to the article below, should help Chity drop a few points :)

Recent speculation has linked the enigmatic striker with Serie A champions Juventus but agent Mino Raiola has rubbished talk that the 21-year-old will be making a return to his homeland.

Raiola, whose client is preparing for Thursday's Euro 2012 semi-final with Germany, insists the current state of the game is a huge factor in Balotelli remaining at the Etihad.

"Maybe I have not been clear - Balotelli can't come back to Italy," Raiola said.

"Italian football's economic situation means that at the moment top players can't come to Italy.

"In football, nothing is impossible, but Mario hasn't spoken to me.

"He has no intention to come back. City and the coach are relying on him."

Yayy the ticking timebomb is staying with Chity according to the article below, should help Chity drop a few points :)

Recent speculation has linked the enigmatic striker with Serie A champions Juventus but agent Mino Raiola has rubbished talk that the 21-year-old will be making a return to his homeland.

Raiola, whose client is preparing for Thursday's Euro 2012 semi-final with Germany, insists the current state of the game is a huge factor in Balotelli remaining at the Etihad.

"Maybe I have not been clear - Balotelli can't come back to Italy," Raiola said.

"Italian football's economic situation means that at the moment top players can't come to Italy.

"In football, nothing is impossible, but Mario hasn't spoken to me.

"He has no intention to come back. City and the coach are relying on him."

He will be cool this season mate don't worry and with Van Persie as well whoa squeaky bum time Mr Ferguson.

Don't forget Chelsea's title challenge miggy, i doubt it will be a two horse race next season. The European Champions will pose a bigger threat to your title this time round I fear.

I agree, in fact I was gutted when he left United. As a footballing talent he is up there with the best of the best.

I can understand that. In recent times SAF has made some seemingly dodgy decisions. I think he was wrong dumping Beckham when he did too. I don't think that was a decision based on football. I think he was angry (and jealous?) of the hero-worship and publicity that Beckham attracted.

Talking of DB, I'd love to have seen him in the Olympic squad. Even Gerrard isn't as accurate at crossing as Beckham is. IMO, only Hoddle was better -exclusing Mike Summerbee of course. <g>

gasman it looks like we are playing at Villa for the Charity Shield thanks to the Olympics.

Community Shield switched to Villa Park as Wembley hosts Olympics - Telegraph

Does anyone really think that visitors from around the world want to miss out on two teams, including many world-class players, in preference to a bunch that we've mostly never even heard of?

Thank you Seb and Boris. <snarl>

BTW, I won't be around for a bit. I'll post something in "Rants" to explain.
Have fun!!!

Does anyone really think that visitors from around the world want to miss out on two teams, including many world-class players, in preference to a bunch that we've mostly never even heard of?

Thank you Seb and Boris. <snarl>

BTW, I won't be around for a bit. I'll post something in "Rants" to explain.
Have fun!!!

UPDATE:

Forget "Rants". I'm off to hospital for a week or two. I therefore won't be controversial for a while. Please cull all the cats in my absence. ;-)

UPDATE:

Forget "Rants". I'm off to hospital for a week or two. I therefore won't be controversial for a while. Please cull all the cats in my absence. ;-)

Good Luck with the operation Basil I hope everything goes well for you.

Piers Morgan is having a meltdown on twitter about this. Funny stuff though the blokes a complete moron. #worstarsenalfanever

Oh go on then Mr Mancini you have talked me in to it. :)

90699-1341433899.jpg

Back