Manchester City Thread

:roflmao: young players!! like they are going to get a look in when u buy buy buy. there's no point having youth teams at Chity :salute:

Last edited:
:roflmao: young players!! like they are going to get a look in when u buy buy buy. there's no point having youth teams at Chity :salute:

Hmm
6a01348745e23f970c0147e2e87911970b-200pi
very good Mr evesham there is no harm in training them up though, so we can sell them to your lot. :roflmao:

thats why you've only bought Rodwell, you've bought all the premier league refs too, a red card for that....really?? roy keane used to do worse in the tunnel!!
congrats on the first and last trophy you will win this year :Devil:

thats why you've only bought Rodwell, you've bought all the premier league refs too, a red card for that....really?? roy keane used to do worse in the tunnel!!
congrats on the first and last trophy you will win this year :Devil:

My god the rot has set in early with you evesham we won the premier league last year, and we will give it a damn good show this year, after all why change a winning team
The tackle you was talking about was a lunge and deserved a sending off. Congratulation Manchester City on winning the Charity shield.
875516-14741938-640-360.jpg

I missed the tackle so wont comment on it but I thought it was a cracking game and you probably just about deserved it m8,

Woohoo the footy is back :D

i was at the game i saw it clearly two footed it wasnt red card. congratulating city fans.

Congrats Miggy, now let the battle commence.......................C'mon you Reds !!
PS
Have you heard anything from Basil2 lately ? just that I have not seen anything posted by him lately.

I have not heard from Basil2 for ages mate I hope he is ok. :(

I have not heard from Basil2 for ages mate I hope he is ok. :(

Roque Santa Cruz has been more vocal than Basil recently and that's saying something. I am sure Bazzer is ok and will be back to defend the serious financial state of affairs that City has created for itself.

So what of the RVP rumours ? Rumour has it he told City he would prefer a move to United. :)

So what of the RVP rumours ? Rumour has it he told City he would prefer a move to United. :)

Pmpl you can have him mate would you like our second in command goalkeeper as well Mr pantiloons haha what a liability m8 ffs :(

Back