Manchester City Thread

City have the joker mt, he's in charge of the players wages ;)

Well done Man City not one of your best performances but I suppose a win is a win. Try letting Tevez take the penalties next time because David Silva looks like he could do with a bit more practice. Good win onwards and upwards come on you Blues. Aguero is having an x-ray on his knee but I am not sure what the outcome is yet guys.

i blame all these bloody rich clubs, like Chelsea and ermmmm who's the other one??? :banana: hmmmm

You mean Man United? lol we may have the money mate but we have not bought many new players with it yet this summer. :(

Scraped a draw there if ya ask me, and against the leagues bottom placed club too :) hehe
Joe Allen running YaYa ragged all day pmsl

Scraped a draw there if ya ask me, and against the leagues bottom placed club too :) hehe
Joe Allen running YaYa ragged all day pmsl

Aguero is injured mate 2-2 is a good result considering Manchester City's form when we play them at Anfield. Don't panic gasman looking at the premier League table we are still above you and that my friend is all that matters. :)

I would say that was the easier of the two Merseyside ties these days miggy ;) although Liverpool played brilliantly well on the day. It was a poor performance by City and you desperately need a CB with a bit of pace as its becoming a bad habit having to peg back a lead. Good job for you that Skrtel, Reina and Kelly where in a generous mood :) Gifts that even Stevie starfish himself would have been proud.

I would say that was the easier of the two Merseyside ties these days miggy ;) although Liverpool played brilliantly well on the day. It was a poor performance by City and you desperately need a CB with a bit of pace as its becoming a bad habit having to peg back a lead. Good job for you that Skrtel, Reina and Kelly where in a generous mood :) Gifts that even Stevie starfish himself would have been proud.

Everton are looking pretty good at the moment mate so predicting anything at this stage is out of the question. I think you can rule out Arsenal though because a few clubs have bought all there star players. We shall see though. :)

Bought all Arsenals best players !! The fiends :)
We shall see how the goons fair at Anfield next week :eek: Arsenals whole team have scored a total of 0 goals so far so you could say that Martin Skrtel has scored more goals than the entire Arsenal team :)
They have also conceeded 0 so they shore up that rocky defence only to lose potency up top.
I do love the Arsenal :)

Bought all Arsenals best players !! The fiends :)
We shall see how the goons fair at Anfield next week :eek: Arsenals whole team have scored a total of 0 goals so far so you could say that Martin Skrtel has scored more goals than the entire Arsenal team :)
They have also conceeded 0 so they shore up that rocky defence only to lose potency up top.
I do love the Arsenal :)
All one of us need now is this fellow gasman and its Sunday League time for Arsenal. :)

Theo Walcott to be offered new Arsenal deal, says Arsene Wenger | Mail Online

Back