Manchester City Thread

'twas just what I needed miggy, ive had gashound on the back field this morning and it came in handy to pick up the shite after the young scamp dropped his breakfast.

'twas just what I needed miggy, ive had gashound on the back field this morning and it came in handy to pick up the shite after the young scamp dropped his breakfast.

:FRIGHT::Yikes: ffs gasman nooooo :( coont ;)

Yes the bowler hat was in reference to my old mans head gear, i would have preferred German helmet but it didn't fit poetically :)

A Stockport blue ..! And here's us reds starting to think it was a myth :)

I don't remember my Dad having a bowler, but he was a posh git, so I'm sure he did. I remember that my Uncle Bert had one...
...or more to the point, I remember the spanking I got for jumping up and down on it! <ouch!>

Actually, there are loads of Blues from Stockport. Only relatively recently has it been part of Greater Manchester. Most have whiskers and a tail. It was United losing matches that coined the expression, "Grinning like a Cheshire cat".

And yes, there are blue-haired cats in Stockport, but no red-haired examples.

All the best,
Basil, Cat, cat and Kat

What's this I see, gasman on the Blue side? could it be? hmm. By the way gasman Did you like the Blue Premier league champions shirt that young Basil got you today for being a good Daddy.;)

I really am celebrating Fathers' Day!
I'm celebrating the fact that no youngster has turned up at my door with a striking resemblance to any of my ex-girlfriends.

You sound like a bitter QPR fan. Second-best I'll grant.

Utd fan in case it had escaped your notice :)

And I was making fun of the fact........ ah i cant be bothered to explain it ffs :D

Utd fan in case it had escaped your notice :)

And I was making fun of the fact........ ah i cant be bothered to explain it ffs :D

Believe me Wiz, no one here ever doubted your loyalties. The only question is whether you come from Third-World Swampland or that wonderful, civilized Emerald Isle.

A big part of my heart is in one -but I don't have to tell you which one that is. :)

Basil from Manchester (A City with Galway weather)

nice 2 easy games for you to start off, then u have to come to the red side near the end of the season muwahahah revenge revenge

i did see it mate, what a beauty. strange goal celebration though!

He's a strange bloke !
Think he was letting the manager know he should be first choice but sadly for Mario it's what goes on inside his head (or what doesn't) that defines his position and not what he does with a football.

He's a strange bloke !
Think he was letting the manager know he should be first choice but sadly for Mario it's what goes on inside his head (or what doesn't) that defines his position and not what he does with a football.

You are so right there gasman our Mario came from a very sad back ground and he lived with foster parents. Many times I have read in papers what good things he has done to help people. However deep down the anger is still there from the past. Until this is resolved he will always remain an unpredictable player. Here is some literature if you are interested mate.
In December 2011, Balotelli broke a 48-hour curfew before City's game against Chelsea to go to a curry house, although he "was not drinking alcohol, signed autographs, posed for pictures with fellow diners and was involved in a mock sword-fight using rolling pins". The club launched an internal investigation and he could face disciplinary action.[102] In the same month, it was reported that Balotelli visited his local church where he donated £200 and then visited a pub in Chorlton-cum-Hardy where he bought a £1000 round.[103] Balotelli's jaunt and donation to church was later confirmed by the church's priest.[104]
Balotelli made an unexpected appearance at Andrea Stramaccioni's first press conference as Inter Milan coach on March 2012. Balotelli nonchalantly entered the press room, before proceeding to the interviewee podium to shake Stramaccioni's hand and those of other people at the podium before leaving the press conference amidst some laughter from the audience.[105]

You are so right there gasman our Mario came from a very sad back ground and he lived with foster parents. Many times I have read in papers what good things he has done to help people. However deep down the anger is still there from the past. Until this is resolved he will always remain an unpredictable player. Here is some literature if you are interested mate.
In December 2011, Balotelli broke a 48-hour curfew before City's game against Chelsea to go to a curry house, although he "was not drinking alcohol, signed autographs, posed for pictures with fellow diners and was involved in a mock sword-fight using rolling pins". The club launched an internal investigation and he could face disciplinary action.[102] In the same month, it was reported that Balotelli visited his local church where he donated £200 and then visited a pub in Chorlton-cum-Hardy where he bought a £1000 round.[103] Balotelli's jaunt and donation to church was later confirmed by the church's priest.[104]
Balotelli made an unexpected appearance at Andrea Stramaccioni's first press conference as Inter Milan coach on March 2012. Balotelli nonchalantly entered the press room, before proceeding to the interviewee podium to shake Stramaccioni's hand and those of other people at the podium before leaving the press conference amidst some laughter from the audience.[105]

Apparently he donates 60% of his wages to charity ! Now I don't know how much of that's true but if it does have any truth at all then it confirms what I feel about him. I see him as a generally misunderstood young man who has a lot of issues that see him make the stupid mistakes he's famous for. He's also very entertaining, I remember listening to talk sport and reports coming through that Balotelli had been sent the shops for essentials and came back with a Vespa a giant trampoline and a scalectrix pmsl ... Only in Mario land

Apparently he donates 60% of his wages to charity ! Now I don't know how much of that's true but if it does have any truth at all then it confirms what I feel about him. I see him as a generally misunderstood young man who has a lot of issues that see him make the stupid mistakes he's famous for. He's also very entertaining, I remember listening to talk sport and reports coming through that Balotelli had been sent the shops for essentials and came back with a Vespa a giant trampoline and a scalectrix pmsl ... Only in Mario land

gasman I find Mario really fascinating have a read of this mate.I really do hope he calms down.
The wonderful world of our hero Mario Balotelli our 6 favourite Mario Stories « One Foot In The Game

And the list goes on miggy, the bloke is a law to himself
What are some great Mario Balotelli stories? - Quora
Most of it is clearly harmless but i mtust be hard work being his team mate, he's off his tits lol.
Pmpl gasman great post, you have to laugh don't you? but he really needs to start calming down and start concentrating on his career more or he will be back benched at Man City when the season starts and eventually end up like Tevez if he is not careful.

Pmpl gasman great post, you have to laugh don't you? but he really needs to start calming down and start concentrating on his career more or he will be back benched at Man City when the season starts and eventually end up like Tevez if he is not careful.

Not quite in the same bracket as Tevez I don't think mt. Tevez has simply no redeeming character traits whereas Mario is a very entertaining character indeed. He is a total liability though and like you say if he doesn't sort his shit out he may well ruin a fantastic football career.

Not quite in the same bracket as Tevez I don't think mt. Tevez has simply no redeeming character traits whereas Mario is a very entertaining character indeed. He is a total liability though and like you say if he doesn't sort his shit out he may well ruin a fantastic football career.

I can understand a Red seeing it that way, but City wouldn't have won the Premiership without King Carlos. Accordingly, he can do little wrong in my eyes.

Back