Man United New Home Top £15 Delivered

I got my kiddie one today, sending it back as i dropped a clanger and went for the kids instead of adult.

also the reciept that came with it says £40, didnt show any promotion deductions.

Its now costing me £27.55p

Last edited:
they take ful amount then credit the card back with discount :)

my sons top arrived today all ok they took £35 then credited the disccount back to my card when i checked on thier site ,also if anyone has ordered a kids top by mistake and would like to sell it plz pm as i need on for my nephew many thanks jai

my sons top arrived today all ok they took £35 then credited the disccount back to my card when i checked on thier site ,also if anyone has ordered a kids top by mistake and would like to sell it plz pm as i need on for my nephew many thanks jai

Just a little bit late in seeing your post m8, i just posted mine back.

in the meantime my adult one came today, i only ordered it yesterday.

has anyone got the adult top for cheap and how,,all i get is £20.00 VOUCHER. Not valid on credit card orders.

i tryed the two codes and it says

1 "Manchester United" home shirt
Pay by Credit/Debit Card MY ACCOUNT ADDRESS Expected delivery by ...
Friday 28 September £35.00
- £15 VOUCHER ZQ056 -£18.50
- £2.95 FREE ZQ298 -£2.95
SUBTOTAL £13.55
P&P £0.00
TOTAL INCLUDING DELIVERY £13.55

i hope i have ordered the adult one lol........but for that price i will send it back for a smaller kids one

no mate you ordered the kiddie one ,the adult one is £49 not £35

GUYS!! i just got my shirt..
i paid just under £25.. thats not the good point..
i just the £30 off voucher and as you had to spend over £50 for it and also i had to do the payment where it was over 20 weeks..
i got another item from little woods (costing me £15)

and then i got 10% off and free delivery.. so
Man United Shirt - £49
T shirt and shorts pack - £15
Total = £64

takeaway
10% - £6.40 (XX066, XX084, XX494, XX494, XX126 or XX085)
free delivery - £2.90ish (ZQ298)
£30 (when spending more than £50 and using the 20 weeks price payment plan)(ZG0333)

=£24.70ish.. (cant remember how much i got off free delivery exactly..

but yea.. i just got my shirt now in the post.. its a bit early but im happy :D:D:D
great deal!! im well chuffed.. came 3 days b4 may birthday too :D
hope that helps dudes...

Back