Reaction score
Dont know if this is a misprice or not but here goes:

Sony Ericsson mobile phone Jalou - Additions Direct

Also, use this code for 15% off: xx587

Sony-Ericsson-Jalou.jpg

nice find. this is showing as just released and should cost £300-£400
according to some sites,
might get the missus one for xmas.:Clap::Cheers:

When i went through order details it wants me to open a credit account with a high APR. Can it not be bought by paying full amount up front rather than opening an account.

When i went through order details it wants me to open a credit account with a high APR. Can it not be bought by paying full amount up front rather than opening an account.

Yes you can pay using card

Look

Do you know if this phone is unlocked? It is listed under payg, but not under any of the networks.

I often buy my phones from the catalogue and they are always open to any network regardless when they arrive

Guys

This phone is not cheap , its standard price , dont bother ordering or cancel your orders
It's the cheaper model

Guys

This phone is not cheap , its standard price , dont bother ordering or cancel your orders
It's the cheaper model

Agreed m8, ordered it after I looked on the net and saw prices of £399.99 and on the CEX website they were buying or £165 so thought I would make a quick £80 but then went into O2 and they were selling for £89.99 with a £10 topup included

Agreed m8, ordered it after I looked on the net and saw prices of £399.99 and on the CEX website they were buying or £165 so thought I would make a quick £80 but then went into O2 and they were selling for £89.99 with a £10 topup included

I was about to do the same as well and just doubled checked the CEX website and they reduced it to £40!!

cheers for the heads up, if i get it for £40 all the better the missus will like it,
:Cheers:

Back