Man United New Home Top £15 Delivered

Excellent, just ordered my son a Chelsea top for £13.55 (and paid by credit card), and it'll be here on Thursday 9 august. Bargain! :Biggrin2:

may come earlier mate. My Utd shirt was scheduled for delivery on 28/08/07 but was delivered last thursday.

on the product page for the £35 one, check out the size guide further down, shows the kids size guide. Go onto the one priced at £49 and it shows the size guide for adults. Could be wrong but im pretty convinced its for kids...

I think your right m8, now i am trying to cancel and re order the adult one, Darn.

they may charge you for the return cost, was stated when i ordered my liverpool one that i posted on other thread!

returns are free m8, used their returns service before and also says on the site as well.

Ive sent them an email explaining what i want, so will see if they reply.

hopefully they will change the order to the one i wanted , in the email.

Does anyone wnat to but a man utd home shirt, XL for kids. LOL

how much does it work out for the adult one? any cheaper than the £35 sports world are charging?

:eatarrow:
how much does it work out for the adult one? any cheaper than the £35 sports world are charging?

haha you can get it for under £20 delivered to your door!!

not done this my self but got my liverpool away top for £20.60:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eatarrow:

haha you can get it for under £20 delivered to your door!!

not done this my self but got my liverpool away top for £20.60:banana:

same here mate.

i think this way siross, you will get it just under £30 m8, £49 - £18.50 - £2.50.

you can get it from man Utd home page for £35 plus postage. I should have read up on this as i ordered a kiddie XL one instead of the Adult XL one.

Sick as Fook at the mo. LOL

Last edited:
returns are free m8, used their returns service before and also says on the site as well.

heres part of the order confirmed email................
You have the right to cancel an order for the purchase of any items before or within seven working days
after the day on which you receive the goods

If your order has been despatched please package the relevant item securely and return it to us or make it
available to be collected.

Please note that you must take care of the goods and you may have to pay for the cost of returning the
goods.
All unwanted goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.

heres part of the order confirmed email................
You have the right to cancel an order for the purchase of any items before or within seven working days
after the day on which you receive the goods

If your order has been despatched please package the relevant item securely and return it to us or make it
available to be collected.

Please note that you must take care of the goods and you may have to pay for the cost of returning the
goods.
All unwanted goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.

clearly states on site that its free. Check link below and click on returns policy on left. Those who have been charged for returns have been ripped off...

http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/static.do?page=help5

hey guys.. i was searching about a bit and there is 2 man utd home kits..
one is the one in the link for £35 and the other is £49

i was thinking maybe liitlewoods messed up and the £35 was the 06/07 kit????

The £35 are the kiddy ones i rang them to confirm it

thanx alot..
so that means i gotta do it with the £49 one yea..
i wish they'd show a preview instead of the United Emblem..
it just makes every more sure on what they are getting :)

hi guys wanted to order this for my son he is 12 years old average build which size should i go for ie medium ,large ? many thanks jai

well they said delivery would be 20 September,but it arrived today :)

Back