Main site page.

LMFAO

yeah i was messing about lol

does it scare you ???

i do like the midi you use m8 ... this is how you remind me lol

P.S we are adding a jukebox to the forums m8 :) ... you will be able to listen to tunes while browesing :)

lol @ dutcho piss taker 2003 lmao

nah the jukebox wont affect page loading it will be run from another location (i.e my pc :) i dont mind i cant have the bandwidth taken from DW)

and as i have adsl always on and it is also a backup of digital world ;) there is no problem with the bandwidth

it will play mp3's also not midi files ... so i mean you can listen to any tunes you wish to as you are browseing the boards and as soon as you leave it will stop :)

i think it will be a gr8 idea (ps all thanks should goto chris1975 as he spotted it for you lot)

if people read this and think that they would not mind chucking on a few mp3's then tell me what songs you would like to see i will get them from the hub and should have this running for 2 days time ;)

np done m8 ... first 2 mp3's i will get lol

what is the brave heart song ???

I think Braveheart was by Roy Keane not sure though ?

ps any chance of Glory Glory Man United fer Wed_ nesday night plz,

or "you are my solskar my onlY sloskay!!"

"you make me happpyyyy when skys are grey!!!

as I think I might be playin them about 10.30 pm Wed :rolleyes: :Clap:

Thankyou in advance plz Mickie:T

Scoot;) :T

i tell you what scooty... if you win i will put them on.

i will put on the stolen vieara tune by forlan lmfao

think of your own tunes lololololol

oh yeah you cant your northeners lolololololol

but them chickens of yours m8 are "bawking" m8

but back to the point if you want tunes request them here ok guys and girls ;)

right go here

[DLMURL]https://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/jukebox.php[/DLMURL]

and tell me what you think i only put one song in so far and dutchos site inspired it lol

Last edited:
looks, oops sorry sounds ok, you need top 40 singles now, can put em on hub if you want approx 650mb...

yeah i will be running it from my home pc so it will be good as i can add to my share aswell :)

but i am making all my mp3's into swf files because then they stream them instead of a whole download b4 you can play a song :)

yeah we should have a huge collection :)

chris1975 gets all credit he showed me the hack ... i just made it swf compaterble so it streams ... instead of downloading the whole file into memmory :)

but i am having a few problems with the swf streaming thing so give me a bit and it will be sorted :)

all sorted with the streaming ... please be patient i am running these files elsewhere (not on DW) so they might not be as fast but should stream ok :)

Back