Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@ madeinbeats

have been trying the sequencer graphics, but they come out as plain black, EG dont show at all.

ive tried renaming them, only using a few of them, allsorts, but nothing

any ideas m8?

would it help if i attached all of the files used for the original graphic?

Umm, is that one you posted one of the original ones? I'll look at that and try again. If it wasn't one of the original ones, yeah, just post one of them from the sequence and I'll examine it...

Standback... Test this one... Looks like it might have to be 8-bit then, shiter quality but might pull it off... let me know if this works and if it looks OK on the TV mate...

sorry, yes m8 they have to be 8 bit. this one now shows

would it be possible, its a bit hard to explain in text lol, to remove the black background, and have the faded 'DigitalWorldz' like in the last attachment, but have 8-10 pics where a brighter orange sweeps through it from left to right, do digitalworldz is always visible, but faintly, with a bright orange spot scanning through it

sorry, yes m8 they have to be 8 bit. this one now shows

would it be possible, its a bit hard to explain in text lol, to remove the black background, and have the faded 'DigitalWorldz' like in the last attachment, but have 8-10 pics where a brighter orange sweeps through it from left to right, do digitalworldz is always visible, but faintly, with a bright orange spot scanning through it

Who do I look like, Rolf Harris? Yeah, of course. Just on a white background?

Depending on how fast the images are switched, it may look more stinted than animated, which is where the original sequence of letter by letter came from, as a stinted movement in that style will still pull off an animated effect.

yeh letter by letter would be cool m8, if theyre all 8bit png i can work them into the image, even if theres 16 of them.

is it not possible to not have a background? so its just light orange text, with one bright orange letter sweeping through it?

yeh letter by letter would be cool m8, if theyre all 8bit png i can work them into the image, even if theres 16 of them.

is it not possible to not have a background? so its just light orange text, with one bright orange letter sweeping through it?

Not sure how it would look but can try it. So just like the last set only no bg at all? With 8bit pngs and gifs, if you want a no background effect then it sort of helps to know what colour the thing behind it is -- light, dark, blue, green, whatever...

I'll just assume it's light and use white to spoof the no bg effect if you are not sure...

the background will be the actual picture on the screen m8, so maybe just a single pixel bigger than the spave the text takes up, and framed in dark grey, or black if that makes it easier to create the png's

the background will be the actual picture on the screen m8, so maybe just a single pixel bigger than the spave the text takes up, and framed in dark grey, or black if that makes it easier to create the png's

Alright mate, see if this sorts it. Are highly compressed, only about 520bytes each.

m8, youre a star :)it looks brill, when rat sees this, he'll chuck his muck lol

im about to upload to youtube so you can see your handywork :)

theres a thread in the TM800 room m8, DWimage video, or search youtube for 'digidudeofdw'

would it be possible to make something based upon the bootscreen, but incorporating a radio?

it can be jpeg

at the moment, when listening to a satellite radio channel, its just a plain black screen with a sort of cartoony radio in the middle, so thought that something like the DW bootscreen with music notes in the wavy lines? or anything you can think up :)

would it be possible to make something based upon the bootscreen, but incorporating a radio?

it can be jpeg

at the moment, when listening to a satellite radio channel, its just a plain black screen with a sort of cartoony radio in the middle, so thought that something like the DW bootscreen with music notes in the wavy lines? or anything you can think up :)

What were the dimentions of that image again? Got loads of varations on my comp... Best to double check!!

another small one m8

would it be possible to make something merging these 2 pics

it needs to be a .png 100w x 40h, maybe with a single pixel orange frame?

its a graphic for the plugin menu for rats DW channel updater, so something that contains a reference to rat, DW, updating, possibly technology looking and maybe an E2 reference

i know its a lot to try and visualise in such a small space, but the main things are the reference to Rat and updating, at the moment the plugin just shows the red 'update' graphic

another small one m8

would it be possible to make something merging these 2 pics

it needs to be a .png 100w x 40h, maybe with a single pixel orange frame?

its a graphic for the plugin menu for rats DW channel updater, so something that contains a reference to rat, DW, updating, possibly technology looking and maybe an E2 reference

i know its a lot to try and visualise in such a small space, but the main things are the reference to Rat and updating, at the moment the plugin just shows the red 'update' graphic

Aye, LOL, gonna have to comprimise there a bit mate unless we enter the realms abstract symbolism. Not much but this any good?

From what I've seen via my phone it's cool :)
Go got it dude
Thanks madeinbeats :)

Sent from my iPhone

Back