@ madeinbeats

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to DW-ise something the same as this please m8.

this is from a skin infobar, and should hopefully have a few other bits n bobs for you to play with over the weekend :)

no worries, deal with it soon mate...

would it be possible to create a few small png files m8, that when put together one after the other they have a sort of sweeping affect

Digitalworldz in pale orange, with a brighter orange sort of sweeping through it, ill try and do it with text below lol

Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz

ive used sandybrown and dark orange to try and show what i mean, and also attached the files they will be replacing (some of them anyway, limit of 5 files attachments) if you cant see the clolur difference in the text, click quote and youll see the letters ive changed the colour on on each line

the size doesnt need to be the same as the attached files, but, it will be a graphic in the corner of the screen when the box is busy

cheers to rat for the idea

anything come of this ?

would it be possible to create a few small png files m8, that when put together one after the other they have a sort of sweeping affect

Digitalworldz in pale orange, with a brighter orange sort of sweeping through it, ill try and do it with text below lol

Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz

ive used sandybrown and dark orange to try and show what i mean, and also attached the files they will be replacing (some of them anyway, limit of 5 files attachments) if you cant see the clolur difference in the text, click quote and youll see the letters ive changed the colour on on each line

the size doesnt need to be the same as the attached files, but, it will be a graphic in the corner of the screen when the box is busy

cheers to rat for the idea

anything come of this ?

I'm doing the Christmas thing, but will sort it out. Let me know if you don't want it doing anymore or if there is anysort of deadline and I'll rush it through!! :Cheers:

could you make a small DW logo with the same properties as this please m8

what skin are we going for dude ?
I personally like the Nemesis,BlackBox the black and orange looks smart :)

what skin are we going for dude ?
I personally like the Nemesis,BlackBox the black and orange looks smart :)

thats what im just looking at m8. im going to replace the 'magic' skin as the default one, with the blackbox one. im just sorting out the overlay archive so that a compile has everything installed as default, people then flash and go through the wizard for the settings they want.

im also customising the wizard files, and would idealy like a small picture of a wizard DW-ised to replace the genie (attached)

dude in the 1 above can we keep the Orange :)

really like the black and orange effect (as Ive said lol)

its from the blackbox skin, but, as the tm800 is so hit n miss with picons, instead of the default one daying DREAM, if madeinbeats could work his magic and DW-ise it.....

im just about to test an image where blcakbox skin should hopefully be the default one, ive now got a few things sorted in my head about the way things get overwritten during compiling, so ive been working backwards, and editing theactual archives that things are called from ;)

Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz
Digitalworldz

Zip attached

thats what im just looking at m8. im going to replace the 'magic' skin as the default one, with the blackbox one. im just sorting out the overlay archive so that a compile has everything installed as default, people then flash and go through the wizard for the settings they want.

im also customising the wizard files, and would idealy like a small picture of a wizard DW-ised to replace the genie (attached)

You may recognise this one from a mis-spent youth...

You may recognise this one from a mis-spent youth...

lol, fkin loves it :proud:

all unzipped into a freshly downloaded fileset, as i just totally fooked everything up, so fingers crossed, lets see if they work :)

have been trying the sequencer graphics, but they come out as plain black, EG dont show at all.

ive tried renaming them, only using a few of them, allsorts, but nothing

any ideas m8?

would it help if i attached all of the files used for the original graphic?

Back