@ madeinbeats

cool m8y :)

if rat likes it, ill update the plugin software and update it on the server :)

Just seen the screen shot in the TM section. I can make it fit in with the other menu items better than that now I've seen the style of the other ones. Post one of the existing menu items up and base it on that so the menu looks more uniform.

ill post the png files of a few plugins tomorrow PM for you m8

i also have a folder full of png files called picons, fkin hundreds of different ones, every one uniquley named to match a channel service ID, but, for now, theyre too big

do you know of any type of batch file, that will resize a whole folder of png files, without changing their names?

they need to go from 100x60 to 70x53

do you know of any type of batch file, that will resize a whole folder of png files, without changing their names?

they need to go from 100x60 to 70x53

Yeah, peice of piss mate. Is that a percentage size decrease though... Might look odd if you just squash'em down without constrainted proportions...

here ya go mate see what ya can do if you have time that is :)

might be worth telling one of us how to do it as they change and new ones added quite regular
:)

here ya go mate see what ya can do if you have time that is :)

might be worth telling one of us how to do it as they change and new ones added quite regular

A little bit of knowledge is dangerous thing, lol. I'll just use photoshop to do it. I suppose there's 101 tutorials out there for batch processing and probably some free apps that specilise in it! So knock yourself out mate.

Anyway, here are 2 samples. One is not constrainted at 70x53, as you asked, and one which is constrainted at 70x42. You will get overall better results by resizing them as constrainted but if if the 70x53 is a must have size then there isn't much you can do... See what you think...

any chance you could work some magic on these files please m8

the plugin one is the default plugin icon, for if a plugin has no icon of its own, you can use this as the base for the Rat updater plugin icon, as most are like this, but if this default one could be DW-ised in some way

the dmm one is a small bar across the bottom of the info screen, if this could just say DigitalWorldz (Rat likes the capital D and W ;))

and the dish one, comes on screen when the actual dish is turning, but looks pants as originally it said 'dream multimedia' on it, but you can see where its just been squared over, so if you could create something that shows a dish moving

if all sizes etc could be kept the same, and as 8 bit png files, they should slot straight into place m8

alright, gizz a sec mate ;) ... So, the dish one, you say moving; do you mean you want a sequence of images like a gif animation, or as in the arrows on this one, just one image with a symbolic guesture of movement?

i dont think a gif will work m8, but if you fancy making one with 8 bit colour, ill try it, but a fixed image like the attached one, with some form of gesture of movement turning the dish will be cool

any chance you could work some magic on these files please m8

the plugin one is the default plugin icon, for if a plugin has no icon of its own, you can use this as the base for the Rat updater plugin icon, as most are like this, but if this default one could be DW-ised in some way

the dmm one is a small bar across the bottom of the info screen, if this could just say DigitalWorldz (Rat likes the capital D and W ;))

and the dish one, comes on screen when the actual dish is turning, but looks pants as originally it said 'dream multimedia' on it, but you can see where its just been squared over, so if you could create something that shows a dish moving

if all sizes etc could be kept the same, and as 8 bit png files, they should slot straight into place m8

Here you are then...

DigitalWorldz is 1 word :blushing:
on the rat plugin can the text still be added or not room ?

DigitalWorldz is 1 word :blushing:
on the rat plugin can the text still be added or not room ?

After looking at the other menu items I can't see the the point, it's the icon that communicates what it is, and it's pretty obvious what it is; if anyone is still unsure then the text to the right of it explains exactly what it is and what it does, so just little need for it and can use that real-estate to make the icon more prominent.

cheers m8y :)

ill swap to the linux laptop, and see what they look like in an image :)

did you see the other thread ;)

Back