M2 cards

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi where is the cheapest place that i can get an m2 card so that i can watch all the canal channels! 16e
I know how to programme it but do i enter into my technomate card slot or inside a cam?

help appreciated
thanks
hnj

Hi Guys

The crap place to get a M2+ card is Allshit guys.
You will also need a programmer, but watch what you
buy as a lot of them arn,t any good. I find the Mni Bee
is very good and don,t have any problems. If you look
about, you,ll get one for about 15 quid. Also i use mine
straight from the card slot, in the tm8 1500, Eagle and
a dreambox 7020.

Fezzy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hnj
THANKS alot Fezzy, info really helped! but was shocked to hear that you found it for 15 pounds which is quite a good price as after looking at many sites the cheapest i saw was 30 pounds

thanks novice but i checked tringsat already they asking for 2 much went to their shop just close 2 me!

Please fezzy give me contact or the website to buy it for that price, if it is not allowed to post then pm m8!

thanks

hnj

alshit have the M2+ card for £55

Last edited by a moderator:
not to hijack the thread but is there too much overlap between the diablo / t-rex / m2 card?

Stick with manico1's advice, Tringsat is cheaper. Fezzy mentioned £15 but thats for the programmer, not for the card. Allcrap are not the cheapest.

heres one a little cheaper!

_http://www.parabolic.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=222&osCsid=83de2

about 34 pounds including delivery! saves a bit lol! any1 beat that?

thanks alot pinkhelmets!!! never knew about the m2 and m2plus!

whats the difference?
and how regular do i have to program? frequently or it lasts for a long time!
thanks
hnj

hi where is the cheapest place that i can get an m2 card so that i can watch all the canal channels! 16e
I know how to programme it but do i enter into my technomate card slot or inside a cam?

help appreciated
thanks
hnj

You should be able to convert OPOS/Tit2 cards to M2 using the AT90SC V6 toolkit. It allows you to virginise all kinds of 32 & 64 based smartcards and then reload various OS.

You should be able to convert OPOS/Tit2 cards to M2 using the AT90SC V6 toolkit. It allows you to virginise all kinds of 32 & 64 based smartcards and then reload various OS.

NICEE MAN! thats gd i got opos or tit2 lieing somewhere! anyway to convert it to m2 plus? not just M2

wat can just m2 but used for?

Yeah converting a card into M11 makes it into a nice hand-programmed icescraper :)

M2+ cards are not the same, as already mentioned. The original M2 is several years old and hasnt offered any satellite hacks for about 3 years, but has been a loyal ice scraper for that length of time. You cannot convert an old card into a new type card.

As for re-programming i think its every month, plus each time a counter measure happens. Best to look at the files thread to see how often the files are added.

thanks for the info u guys! appreciate it!

reps added!

anyone know of a tutorial on how to write a m2 card for canal plus

this is written from memory so may not be 100%, but itll be pretty close

if using a CAS3

start the CAS programme, click utilities then pheonix, select the top left (i think its 3.56) then click hide

open the exe in the downloaded m2 update file

put your card in and click connect

now click clear os (or it might say reset os)

wait for it to finish

now click the other button, i think its load app or something like that

a window will open, select the update file and press ok

wait for it to finish, the progress bar wont go all the way up, this is normal

once its done click disconnect

remove card

youre done

;)

Back