lose everityng with new ur

burbuja

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello everyone yesterday i download the ur images and now all my channels came scrambled i need another configuration before i see all channels from hispasat,astra and eurobird maybe i lose all my data

How did you do the installation ?
(By Update into Ur Menu OR by Serial/Network ?)

I suggest you always backup CCCam.cfg, newcs conf & other cams config + channel list before doinbg an upgrade. I had never problems updating my image. All my settings stayed the same.(unless you do a factory reset of course)

youll need to get back onto the person who supplied you with the box to sort out the details you need, as these are not contained in any images

hello digidude thanks for your advance but my situation is bad at the moment my friend go back to colombia him not caming after 3 months and i make the update from mini web the lates sofware 0909 and everityng caming diferent now i touch the blue bottom in the screen caming enter password i enter the password and the information is caming. After that i press ble bottom again and in the screen caming download ur server or my server i press both of them but i don not the rest. Another point is i not see any servers online or shared servers. I press the red bottom and in the screen caming download the sofcam keys i think i need the ccam but i don't from were i download and the steps to imput into my box please helpmy if you cannot helpmy via this forum can you helpmy into my hotmail? thaks

Back