Liverpool accepts bid

I love transfer deadline day latest news is he is due shortly at cobham which is Chelsea training ground well that's fast even by helicopter

Your picking on the wrong feller with regards to Wayne Rooney there m80 :proud: NL7 isn't what you call Rooneys biggest fan lol

Maybe not but we all know all is forgotten and forgiven as soon as they start doing the business in your club's shirt. ;) Mind you saying that the same is true for every club. Wouldn't be so bad though if Man U fans weren't so openly vocal when their players feck about cos they look like idiots a month or so later when Ronaldo is the golden boy again that can do no wrong. Same will go for Rooney when he hits a run of goal scoring form just you watch lmao.

Maybe not but we all know all is forgotten and forgiven as soon as they start doing the business in your club's shirt. ;) Mind you saying that the same is true for every club. Wouldn't be so bad though if Man U fans weren't so openly vocal when their players feck about cos they look like idiots a month or so later when Ronaldo is the golden boy again that can do no wrong. Same will go for Rooney when he hits a run of goal scoring form just you watch lmao.

Ah so we should keep our mouths shut when our players act like pillocks ? I much prefer being honest about the situation, the fans demanded answers and Rooney was called out for the money grabbing scumbag he is.

Similar situation we have here with Torres although the circumstances and timing of the Torres request will more likely leave a very sour taste in Liverpool fans mouths. His return to anfield should he sign for Chelsea will be a very interesting one indeed.

i like many other utd fans will never forgive rooney for taking p*ss outta the club and the games i have been to this season, i haven't sang his name.. to openly criticise the club and ur teammates is just not on... if he needs reminding, its his teammates who apparently werent up to it who have carried him for 95% of games...... at 250k a week he taking us all for a ride! if we get a bid for him the summer, i wish we sell him....

ronaldo will never to do wrong for utd, a legend... i cant believe people were actually comparing the two... ronaldo will ALWAYS be better than rooney... the fact that rooney was on the bench v soton yet the fans were chanting for ronaldo to come back for 15 mins non-stop shows how highly we still think of him ahead of that scally overrated chav!

p.s. i've never rated rooney, even before the contract saga... if he wasnt english, he'd just be a nobody tbh..

@ slyboy: where u getting ur info from m8? according to guillem balague the spanish dude from sky sports, torres is still in lpool...

@ slyboy: where u getting ur info from m8? according to guillem balague the spanish dude from sky sports, torres is still in lpool...

He's definately in London then Guillem Ballbags about as reliable as a chocolate condom.

New update... Torres is still in talks with both parties he is NOT in a helicopter on way to cobham yet however package for Torres believed to be around £48 million

NL7 my info is from melwood someone from Liverpool is leaking stuff to the reporters out side the complex only got phone at moment but will attach new photos to prove it when home from work

He's definately in London then Guillem Ballbags about as reliable as a chocolate condom.

lol i think he's quite reliable tbh.. he came out saying torres wanted to go ahead with transfer on friday morning before most of the media... plus the ronaldo & david villa transfers, he was out with those a while before there was any indication that they were gona go ahead..

@ slyboy: no need for proof m8 lol... when i read ballague saying he was still in lpool, i was wondering where u getn the info from, thats all...

Torres having a medical at Chelsea ? duno dont care, but latest rumour is a deal has been done for Carrol £35m ? crazy

Helicopter lol

New update... Torres is still in talks with both parties he is NOT in a helicopter on way to cobham yet however package for Torres believed to be around £48 million

NL7 my info is from melwood someone from Liverpool is leaking stuff to the reporters out side the complex only got phone at moment but will attach new photos to prove it when home from work
LMFAO

your info is sly sports news
everything you have said is on sly sports

must be ur m8 giving them the same info
no helicopter from melwood
non at chelseas training ground
he should arrivie at chelsea in 1/2 hr
now he will be there later tonight
but

Liverpool have stated he isnt for sale and no aggrement has been reached with anybody

still all speculation

but saying that i dont like the way he said he is liverpool through and through and then hands in a transfer request

Check the time I post it's before sky sports news I posted first @1040 sky reported it at 11 denying it the guy also works for them as a reporter this is going to run and run but by selling him to be able to rebuild and get some good players in I think it's a great move by the club

Last edited:
Liverpool have bid £35 million for Andy Carrol :Yikes:

The world has officially gone mad

Torres has left melwood by helicopter on way to London
Today, 12:37 never left melwood by helicopter ??
time irelivant

[quote/]I love transfer deadline day latest news is he is due shortly at cobham which is Chelsea training ground well that's fast even by helicopter[/quote] Today, 14:15 time it was on sly sports news was 14:13 i was watching

NL7 my info is from melwood someone from Liverpool is leaking stuff to the reporters out side the complex only got phone at moment but will attach new photos to prove it when home from work [QUOTE/]same time as sly sports

I'm at work haven't got sky sports got no tv only got iPhone enabled Internet and apps but getting all info from reporter at melwood got some photos of suraez arriving earlier today with partner and child and fans looking over wall got no reason to lie I support Norwich and we havent got anyone in yet so just keeping people like myself who is at work with dw as company in the know

35 mill for carroll ?? holy crap , if i was newcastle manager , i rip liverpools hand off , and hand deliver him on a feckin golden chariot !

35 mill for carroll ?? holy crap , if i was newcastle manager , i rip liverpools hand off , and hand deliver him on a feckin golden chariot !

football gone mad, kneejerk reaction to keep the scousers happy (well happier) at the sale of torres.

i thought torres going would give liverpool cash to strengthen like my other post, jesus at this rate they will be fighting for survival every year and not for titles.

shame to see it happen as im not a liverpool hater.

He's currenly on his way to Anfield by roflcopter

roflcopter.gif

Back