Liverpool accepts bid

Absolutely amazing that Citeh, Arsenal or Spurs have not put in a rival bid for Torres.
Maybe they know something that Chelsea don't.

Oh and just a thought I wonder if Martin Broughton had anything to do with this?

Arsenal certainly wouldn't enter the fray as it's gone into double figures ;) Im very surprised at Citeh not putting in a daft bid. I think you have got a good price on him there after all what does he play half a season and he's renowned for dodgy hamstrings. Although an on fire Torres is a truly scary prospect given the strength of the Chelsea midfield.
Take your point about Broughton the chav

nice move for sturridge..he could really help bolton out for the rest of the season..i rate him :Clap:

Sky Sports are reporting that EVERTON have agreed a 2 year deal with Carol; their new cleaner who starts on Wednesday!

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea close to signing Torres, Liverpool signing Carroll & Everton sign up for 3 months free broadband

This could be interesting..... Liverpool will not fax details on Torres to Chelsea until they have reached agreement with Carroll. 40 minutes to go

Adams deal maybe off Blackpool dragging heels Adams people very angry more details to follow

i play football with his little brother and i was askin him about liverpool the night and he seems to reckon he will sign the night so hopefully that goes threw cause hes always supported liverpool since he was a kid so u can understand why his dad and that are not happy.

Torres done deal and will wear the #9 shirt for Chelsea

Is there a possibly a sulkier looking front line than Chelsea's ??

Anelka,Drogba and Torres lmao

TORRES_12_682x400_1241133a.jpg

BLUE BOY ... Fernando Torres poses with his Chelsea shirt after completing his £50m move from Liverpool

TORRES_12_682x400_1241133a.jpg

BLUE BOY ... Fernando Torres poses with his Chelsea shirt after completing his £50m move from Liverpool

His armband lied, he was no red, Torres, Torres.
He's just a rent boy like the rest, Torres, Torres.
In our backs he plunged his knife,
I hope John Terry shags his wife!

:lol:

Hitler finds out about Torres and Carrol...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNu7P7MmdPs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Hitler finds out about Torres and Carroll[/ame]

Fernando Torres has gone to Chelsea,
Luis Suarez has agreed terms with Liverpool,
and Andy Gray has been snapped up by QVC.

Wonder if Phil Thompson is feeling slightly bitter ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgyqM3SBAvE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Phil Thompson's reaction to Fernando Torres going to Chelsea[/ame]

Back