Liteon DVD Home Recorder

Don't know m8 ......aint got one PMSFL... :Frog:

Yeah,RATS the one with all the money LOL..... :)

Kniner when selecting shipping u have the option to collect ,has that feature gone ?

zooropa said:
Yeah,RATS the one with all the money LOL..... :)
:salute: pmsl
Me with all the money ..... Gazer is ordering 2 :eek:

zoo just looked on the site and the place order is still there m8 ?

Kniner m8 I would still pay for P&P coz I bought the dvd and 25 iscs and 2 more single discs and it only came to £218 inc P&P
well worth it m8 :)

Buy two and the P&P is only 1 pence :) hope mine are here tomorrow.

This is an automatic email from SVP Communications
We are pleased to inform you that we despatched your goods today to: :Drums: my new toy is a coming :Hit:

Kniner m8 found it here too m8 :)
h**p://www.savastore.com/products/product.asp?catalog_name=Savastore&product_id=10276218&pid=45&tid=162
works our £203.87 inc P&P ;)
recorder is cheaper but p&p is a little more

Rat
thanks for finding that link for me, its not I don't want to pay the P&P,it's that they DID not state on the web page NO more COLLECTON from warehouse ,when I live so close, and I was at the door with the cash in my hand

anyway thanks M8

Protected Tapes

Just recieved my Liteon this morning, does anyone know how to record procted VHS tapes to DVD.
Cheers,
Vat19

You need a scart cable that defeats the Macrovision protection.

h*tp://www.sonel.com/

"This device is primarily designed and manufactured for the purpose of connecting DVD to VCR for the purpose of distributing signal via the RF output for monitoring on Televisions with no Scart input and or Televisions in a remote vicinity and is not designed for facilitating the circumvention of copy protected material."

narabdela said:
You need a scart cable that defeats the Macrovision protection.

h*tp://www.sonel.com/

"This device is primarily designed and manufactured for the purpose of connecting DVD to VCR for the purpose of distributing signal via the RF output for monitoring on Televisions with no Scart input and or Televisions in a remote vicinity and is not designed for facilitating the circumvention of copy protected material."

This is bang on info m8 ,I got one and they work fine

ssilvo

Back