Latest news on the Ambits ???

Yea mine work fine without it aswell, wat about no update commands?? Im not using any atm should I put them in tho?

vintyd said:
Yea mine work fine without it aswell, wat about no update commands?? Im not using any atm should I put them in tho?
if its workin, just leave it mate :Cheers:

KeepGood2006 said:
Hhhmmmm I think I'm onto something with the a200 guys. I dont want to shoot my bolt too quick so I wont say too much at the moment.

I could do with some help though. Could you capture the output of an ambit 200 booting up. Keep a valid mac in it so it does connect to the cmts.

I need to compare the connection info with mine.

Cheers :)

EDIT: Could you also write what software revision is on your modem. And what your line power levels are.
hi Keepgood2006
still a little new to the modem hacks but if you could give me a bit of a description what you want done mate i'll give it ago for ya, always willing to help on here if poss as thats what i did on here and if it works then all worth it
steve-g

KeepGood2006 said:
Hhhmmmm I think I'm onto something with the a200 guys. I dont want to shoot my bolt too quick so I wont say too much at the moment.

I could do with some help though. Could you capture the output of an ambit 200 booting up. Keep a valid mac in it so it does connect to the cmts.

I need to compare the connection info with mine.

Cheers :)

EDIT: Could you also write what software revision is on your modem. And what your line power levels are.
any joy with that keepgood ???

Whats the latest info on the ambits me pals, anything new ??

:Cheers:

Hi guys. Sorry its taken so long to reply. I got a nasty dose of the flu so I've been out of action for a while.

steve-g said:
hi Keepgood2006
still a little new to the modem hacks but if you could give me a bit of a description what you want done mate i'll give it ago for ya, always willing to help on here if poss as thats what i did on here and if it works then all worth it
steve-g

Cheers mate. I'll post exactly what I'm upto to give you an idea what kind of info I need.

thomson said:
any joy with that keepgood ???

I should be getting back to work on it tomoz. I'll post some results and let you know what I'm upto. :)

KeepGood2006 said:
Hi guys. Sorry its taken so long to reply. I got a nasty dose of the flu so I've been out of action for a while.

Cheers mate. I'll post exactly what I'm upto to give you an idea what kind of info I need.

I should be getting back to work on it tomoz. I'll post some results and let you know what I'm upto. :)
cheers mate :Cheers: look forward to it.

Why? Are people still having problems with the 200's? Cause all mine are on like a dream. :proud:

L33tpL4y4 said:
Why? Are people still having problems with the 200's? Cause all mine are on like a dream. :proud:
Hi mate,
Wish i knew why they were going off mine are still being knocked off 2-3 times a day and tried most things, could be down to the area and i only have a few mac's and some dont work but most on here say their's are ok.
It would be nice to get them going but im looking in to getting a motorola sboard eventually, would be interested in how u got yours working mate see if there's anything different you are doing.
Thanks in advance
steve-g

Maybe a silly question this, but Will telewest macs work on ntl and vice versa ???

thomson said:
Maybe a silly question this, but Will telewest macs work on ntl and vice versa ???

No m8 well i dont think so, as telepest macs are not on the same system, well as yet anyway, maybe im wrong give it a try, you never know.

thomson said:

hi thomo.... just to say i tried a tw mac (1 from a friend)and it didnt work in ntll area , as u know im close to you and got mac from just up road in ek

john! said:
hi thomo.... just to say i tried a tw mac (1 from a friend)and it didnt work in ntll area , as u know im close to you and got mac from just up road in ek

Oh well, was worth a try, eh ?? :)

Back