Latest news on the Ambits ???

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Whats the latest news on the ambits, are they still going on and off like a whoores drawers ???

Any new fix's etc etc blah blah blah (apart from the firmware downgrade on the 200's).

??? :Cheers:

PLAY ABOUT, dont wait on other people finding out the info, i have 4 200's that have been on for weeks now. theres no deff fix, seems like all the areas are different, just play about, use different no update commands different macs, downgrade firmware ETC even if it dosnt need it. : bat :

L33tpL4y4 said:
PLAY ABOUT, dont wait on other people finding out the info, i have 4 200's that have been on for weeks now. theres no deff fix, seems like all the areas are different, just play about, use different no update commands different macs, downgrade firmware ETC even if it dosnt need it. : bat :

i tried all that and fecked my one and only 200 :(:(:(

once u cloned it,use hyperterminal to download the latest firmware on image 1 to lock it... then it will stick with ur mac details & will still work without droping..(this is for 200's)

geminigh said:
once u cloned it,use hyperterminal to download the latest firmware on image 1 to lock it... then it will stick with ur mac details & will still work without droping..(this is for 200's)
as i say, i tried that method and the feckin updated flash file i used must have been corrupt and its fecked the modem now, i cant get nuffin in hyperterminal or nuffin now, and therefore i cant downgrade to pre firmware :Chainsaw:

how do U get the latest firmware onto image 1?

Last edited:
rutters said:
how do U get the larest firmware onto image 1?
i tried doing it the wrong way i think, thats all i know, lol.

rutters said:
how do U get the larest firmware onto image 1?
the same way u get the pre updated image1 to downgrade just need help on getting the latest firmware onto pc to flash back to modem

symga said:
the same way u get the pre updated image1 to downgrade just need help on getting the latest firmware onto pc to flash back to modem
yea, thats the way i done it, but as i said, i must have had a corrupt feckin flash, grrrr :Chainsaw: i hate flashers :FLASHER:

thomson said:
yea, thats the way i done it, but as i said, i must have had a corrupt feckin flash, grrrr :Chainsaw: i hate flashers :FLASHER:

does any1 out there know how to extract image1 from a 200 modem that has taken the updated firmware ?

then maybe can have non-corrupt flash files :proud:

symga said:
does any1 out there know how to extract image1 from a 200 modem that has taken the updated firmware ?

then maybe can have non-corrupt flash files :proud:
iam pretty sure that you need to take out the chip and read it mate.

thomson said:
iam pretty sure that you need to take out the chip and read it mate.

i did think that 2 but thought there might be a way via hyperT as there is a way to put them on maybe something in the menu if u press 1,2 or p

anyone out there know a way ?

any new news on the ambits ??? or are they still on and off like a whoores knickers ?

thomson said:
i tried doing it the wrong way i think, thats all i know, lol.
thomson how u doing? just to let u know i'm trying that pin 11 mod on a ambit 120 later so i'll let u know how i got on see if it works or not, people say it dont people say it does, well find out, the 120 has no nthell update so i;ll change mac and then pin 11 mod

benny hill squad said:
thomson how u doing? just to let u know i'm trying that pin 11 mod on a ambit 120 later so i'll let u know how i got on see if it works or not, people say it dont people say it does, well find out, the 120 has no nthell update so i;ll change mac and then pin 11 mod
good stuff mate, let us know.

gopher2005 said:
got my 200 on a 10mb mac its been up for over a week so fingers crossed 2 c how long it will last?
what method did you use mate, please tell us exactly.

cheers mate :Cheers:

i got 2 200's working again, using the downgrade and no update patch.

Back