Latest DWZ Build for Members

Latest DWZ build 12062017 for Kodi 17.3. Elysium addon installed formerly know as Zen, tested and working. New repo and addon for UKturk installed tested and working All addons and repo's updated and non working removed.

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 300mb of data plus Kodi data. It has some of the most popular repo's and has fusion installed. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

First time install, best method.

Option 1
Firestick/Fire TV/Android Device.
You will need adb Link installed on your pc.
Kodi installed on your device.
Backup your kodi data if you have your own build.
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Extract the file first as it is a rar file when you download it.
Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb Link. If your not sure how to use adb Link there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2
For android devices easy option not firestick.
Add the addons and userdata folders to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons and userdata folders using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons and userdata folders are in the kodi folder.

For PC.
Extract the file first as it is a rar file when you download it.
just overwrite and replace the files "addons" and "userdata"
Windows 10 directory for kodi installed from windows store.
Start - type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpm xwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi

Windows 10 directory for kodi installed from website.
Start – type %APPDATA%\kodi\

DWZ Build 12062017
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
@avid,

Thanks for yesterday's release but I'm having two little issues compared to release before that...

1. Menu options have changed compared to last time. Last time, Exodus had it's own main menu option which split into Movies or Shows. Now it's Movies or Shows which then splits into loads of smaller options. This is just my preference rather than an issue but how easy is it for me to change menu options so Exodus and other main addons are list as main menu option rather than sub options?

2. Exodus didn't load/open up. No error message was displayed (that I noticed).

Using Kodi 17.3 on Win7. No problems with release before this one.

Thanks again and keep up the good work because I've been using one of the main builds and you can't half notice the speed increase on your last release compared to the main builds. This was just on PC using win7 so when I put on my firestick, it will be even more noticable the speed increase I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
exodus can be up & down @ minute as is fusion both together

@ketmp I will have a look and update...

@avid,

Thanks for yesterday's release but I'm having two little issues compared to release before that...

1. Menu options have changed compared to last time. Last time, Exodus had it's own main menu option which split into Movies or Shows. Now it's Movies or Shows which then splits into loads of smaller options. This is just my preference rather than an issue but how easy is it for me to change menu options so Exodus and other main addons are list as main menu option rather than sub options?

2. Exodus didn't load/open up. No error message was displayed (that I noticed).

Using Kodi 17.3 on Win7. No problems with release before this one.

Thanks again and keep up the good work because I've been using one of the main builds and you can't half notice the speed increase on your last release compared to the main builds. This was just on PC using win7 so when I put on my firestick, it will be even more noticable the speed increase I believe.

Here try this build and see what you think..
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

avid- whats the difference between the last two links/builds ?

avid- whats the difference between the last two links/builds ?

I have added two main menu items, movies and tv shows with sub menus to links within all movie and tv show addons. Just makes navigation a less few clicks if that makes sense.

cheers mate, have d/l both but will go for the latter.
got adb set up on qbox in bedroom so i'll give it a try.

hi again avid - fell at the first hurdle.
in your instructions above you say the d/l will be in rar format, tried twice and mine just says 'file'
am i missing something ?
win 10 with winrar installed.

hi again avid - fell at the first hurdle.
in your instructions above you say the d/l will be in rar format, tried twice and mine just says 'file'
am i missing something ?
win 10 with winrar installed.

rename the file as file.rar

thanks buzzer, thats sorted it.
should have hung fire and waited for a reply, had it in the back of my mind that it might have been because i had a dated copy of winrar so deleted it, now running the latest official version on a 40 day trial :Mad2:
i wish the opera browser would get their vpn sorted so i could get back on the bay.
rename the file as file.rar

Hi @avid,

Yes, that build works fine and Exodus now loads fine.

Thanks, it's appreciated :)

What did you think of the new main menu layout or would rather have exodus have it's own main menu...

I was happy with that. Just didn't want their to be too many clicks to go into the most common addons lol

very nice avid, thanks for the work you put into it.
much like how i've liked my women, nice and simple and easy on the eye :hubbahubba:
quick question, not a critism but hasn't phoenix gone for good ?
nice to see ukturks back.

Yes Phoenix has gone for now but you never know it might return...

I am sure I removed it...

Hi Avid, I can confirm that you have indeed removed Phoenix addon, but have just left the icon in the All Apps Folder.
May I also take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent work you are continuing to carry out for the benefit of all fellow members.

Hi guys, i've been trying to download this file but it sends me to my own private webspace.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi guys, i've been trying to download this file but it sends me to my own private webspace.

Any help is appreciated.
@Mick is moving the forum from vbulletin to xenforo.

DW webspace isn't working atm.
so @avid files won't work until the move in finished.

Back