Latest DWZ Build for Members

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Skin update and added Vidtime which is woody from Phoenix.

Best method to install.
Firestick/Fire TV/Android Device.
Backup your kodi data if you have your own build.
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Extract the file first as it is a rar file when you download it.
Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 290216 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

For PC.
just overwrite and replace the files "addons" and "userdata" in
C:/users / username / updata / roaming / kodi

Skin Artwork.
Because the skin updates you will notice you lose your artwork. So if you add the artwork to your device you can re-add it from skin setting.
If you want some artwork on the build you will need to push the image to the sdcard using adbfire for firestick/fire tv. You can only push one image at a time.
This vid will show you how to set the artwork.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
DWZ Artwork Build 290216
Code:

DWZ Build 260316
Code:

Youtube vid of the build.
Code:

Last edited by a moderator:
Skin update and added Vidtime which is woody from Phoenix.

Best method to install.
Firestick/Fire TV/Android Device.
Backup your kodi data if you have your own build.
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.
Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 290216 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

For PC.
just overwrite and replace the files "addons" and "userdata" in
C:/uers / username / updata / roaming / kodi

Skin Artwork.
Because the skin updates you will notice you lose your artwork. So if you add the artwork to your device you can re-add it from skin setting. Or you can disable the skin from updating.
If you want some artwork on the build you will need to push the image to the sdcard using adbfire for firestick/fire tv. You can only push one image at a time.

This vid will show you how to set the artwork.
Code:

DWZ Artwork Build 290216.
Code:

DWZ Build 290216.
Code:

Youtube vid of the build.
Code:

Last edited:
Latest DWZ Build 050316. Added Castaway and cCloud TV addons.

DWZ Build 050316 Link
Code:

Just a we suggestion. On the flash screen or /and the skin screens could some DW artwork be added. I'm sure @snapman would be happy to supply some graphics in Jpeg or png format. What do you think @avid

Just a we suggestion. On the flash screen or /and the skin screens could some DW artwork be added. I'm sure @snapman would be happy to supply some graphics in Jpeg or png format. What do you think @avid

Yes deffo, I can alter any of the Jpeg artwork and even the mp4 intro video. If you can supply it I can add it.

I'm going to update to this build just now, the first build has been working great if not had it off suberb work avid

Yip just as good as the last build

I am going to sound thick here but what exactly does this build have ? I have a new firestick so can I install it on this.

Latest Build DWZ 060316. Skin update. I have disabled skin updates in setting, so your artwork will not change. But the updates will be in the build when I upload the lastest build.

Code:

- - - Updated - - -

It is a lite build with a mix some of the best addons and will run fine on a firestick.

Last edited:
I am going to sound thick here but what exactly does this build have ? I have a new firestick so can I install it on this.

You need to install kodi and firestater on your stick first.
Quickest way is firestarter first then use that to install kodi.
If you put adbfire on your pc you can use that to do the lot .

On the last build I forgot to alter the advanced settings xml file. My bad. This controls the cache buffer memory size. The cache buffer memory is set for a much larger amount of spare ram. This may cause issues so if you have installed this build on a firestick please either connect your device to adb fire and click the cache button and click write xml and click yes. Or you can download the latest build DWZ 070316 which has the latest Sportdevil update 2016-03-06 and the correct advanced settings.

Code:

On the last build I forgot to alter the advanced settings xml file. My bad. This controls the cache buffer memory size. The cache buffer memory is set for a much larger amount of spare ram. This may cause issues so if you have installed this build on a firestick please either connect your device to adb fire and click the cache button and click write xml and click yes. Or you can download the latest build DWZ 070316 which has the latest Sportdevil update 2016-03-06 and the correct advanced settings.

Code:

can I overwrite the existing files from your last build with the files from the new build.

I just restored the full build works great seems faster too

On a firestick I always clear the kodi data and then run kodi then close kodi and restore build using adb fire. I have never tried restoring a build over the top over an old build. It's up to you.

That's the way I do it, just overwrite the existing build by using restore works fine here

Hi avid just installed your latest build which is great well done
just having a prob with live mix ? it seems once you open and have a look round
the only way back out is to do a restart back button will not react ?

quick fix install DNA TV PRO as both the same
LiveMix worked ok here when tried

Back