Latest DWZ Build for Members

DWZ build 10022017 for Kodi 17. The reason for the early update is due to the Music Addon main menu item not configured correctly, my fault for not checking. All fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience.

DWZ build 10022017 for Kodi 17
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

had a go at this new build Avid using amazon box found it very sluggish a few pops and bangs when you are navigating around ---- thinking a full factory reset might work

anyone else having teething probs ?

had a go at this new build Avid using amazon box found it very sluggish a few pops and bangs when you are navigating around ---- thinking a full factory reset might work

anyone else having teething probs ?

You need to completely remove kodi 16.1 and install kodi 17 run it an then install the build.

When you install kodi 17 you need to enable unknown sources. Go to Settings, system settings,add-ons and turn on unknown sources.

Yes I did up grade to 17 using firestoper after I flashed your build ? Is that the problem

Yes I did up grade to 17 using firestoper after I flashed your build ? Is that the problem

Yes you need a clean install of kodi 17 and run it at least once, close it down and then install the build.

ARMv8A is this the wright one for kodi 17 ?
or ARMv7a downloaded this one ARM which was wrong

ok all good now loaded cheers

Last edited:
Hi, I am experiencing a problem installing the latest DWZ Build for Kodi v17.0.

My O.S is Windows 10 Pro, and was previously successfully running Kodi v 16.1.

I De-installed Kodi v16.1, and deleted all relevant folders, I then Downloaded the new Kodi v17.0, and also DWZ Build 10022017.
I installed Kodi v17.0 ,ran it and changed the skin to Confluence. I then de rarred the DWZ file and copied the addons, and Userdata folders into Kodi, overwriting the existing folders.
When I now run Kodi v17.0, I get the message. – “Incompatible addons. The following addons are incompatible with this version of Kodi, and have been automatically disabled: ‘Kodi addon repository’”

Can any one help ? What am I doing wrong

When you install kodi 17 @Gwyn1 you need to enable unknown sources. Go to Settings, system settings,add-ons and turn on unknown sources.

Then copy the addons and userdata folders into the windows directory
You must use this directory.

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi

If that fails use the files below as they are copied off my windows 10 lappy.

DWZ Build 16022017
Code:

Last edited by a moderator:
@avid.
Many thanks for your advice. My mistake was copying the DWZ addons and User data folders into C:\ Program Files(x86)\Kodi Folder, and not the User\ etc... Folder as stated.

Carried out your instructions and now working perfectly.

Many Thanks again

Latest DWZ build 21022017 for Kodi 17 only. Skin update by developer. All addons and repo's updated and non working removed.

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 300mb of data plus Kodi data. It has some of the most popular repo's and has fusion installed. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

First time install, best method.

Option 1
Firestick/Fire TV/Android Device.
You will need abd fire installed on your pc.
Kodi installed on your device.
Backup your kodi data if you have your own build.
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Extract the file first as it is a rar file when you download it.
Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 21022017 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2
For android devices easy option not firestick.
Add the addons and userdata folders to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons and userdata folders using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons and userdata folders are in the kodi folder.

For PC.
just overwrite and replace the files "addons" and "userdata"
Windows 10 directory
Start - type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpm xwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi

DWZ Build 21022017
Code:

Latest DWZ build 11032017 for Kodi 17 only. Update due to incompatibility issue's. All addons and repo's updated and non working removed.

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 300mb of data plus Kodi data. It has some of the most popular repo's and has fusion installed. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

Option 1
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 11032017 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2
Add the addons and userdata folders to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons and userdata folders using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons and userdata folders are in the kodi folder.

For PC.
Windows 10 directory
Start - type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpm xwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi

DWZ Build 11032017
Code:

Hi Avid
using windows 7 on laptop could you tell me how to get your latest build on it please m8

dont understand
Windows 10 directory
Start - type
cheers
have downloaded and un ziped file to desk top

You first need to install kodi 17.1 on your lappy and run it. Then in the bottom left corner of your lappy where the start search bar is type
Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\ and hit return this is the directory of the kodi folders. The second user should be what your user name is on your lappy. Then just overwrite the addons and userdata folders with the DWZ build folders and thats it all done. @chadda
Example
Users\chadda\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\
So where I have typed chadda you should type whatever your user name is on your lappy

Latest DWZ build 06042017 for Kodi 17.1. Skin update. All addons and repo's updated and non working removed.

Option 1

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 06042017 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2

For PC.
Windows 10 directory for kodi installed from windows store.

Windows 10 directory for kodi installed from website.
Start – type %APPDATA%\kodi\

DWZ Build 06042017
Code:

Where will be good addon to get joshua fight tomorrow?

What will be most stable as usually have bother with live streams

no idea best option as can be hit or miss mate just need to try a few see what works for you

Latest DWZ build 06042017 for Kodi 17.1. All addons and repo's updated and non working removed.

Option 1
You will need adb Link installed on your pc.

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 12052017 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb Link. If your not sure how to use adb Link there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2

For PC.

DWZ Build 12052017
Code:

Latest DWZ build 27052017 for Kodi 17.3. Skin update. All addons and repo's updated and non working removed. May not be compatible with Kodi 17.1

Option 1
You will need adb Link installed on your pc.

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb Link. If your not sure how to use adb Link there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2

For PC.

DWZ Build 27052017
Code:

Back