in windows any thoughts please

Attachments

• kodi Capture.JPG
    kodi Capture.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
As the Actress said to the Bishop --

"I think you are putting it in the wrong place"

As per Avids instructions - make sure you put the addons and User Data Folders into the correct windows Folder, and Kodi System Settings/addons has a tick in the 'unknown Sources box' '

nope doing something wrong ?
over right folders files go in but build not changed

Attachments

• kodi ..JPG
    kodi ..JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 6
@chadda your windows directory looks like the wrong one pal. There are two different directories, depending on how you installed kodi. Either directly from the kodi website or from the windows store. I always install kodi on windows directly from the kodi website.
This is the directory I use for windows 10
Start – type %APPDATA%\kodi\

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmmm dont know m8 could be a fault in 17.3 ?
ie you cannot change skin to confluence it just isn't there ?
i give up trying to get your build to work with it

@chadda If you are installing on windows 7 the windows directory is

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi
You will need replace username for your actual username on your device.

You may need to uninstall Kodi and start again.

I have run Kodi on windows 7 and 10.

no difference on 17.3 confluence skin works fine

@chadda If you are installing on windows 7 the windows directory is

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi
You will need replace username for your actual username on your device.

I have run Kodi on windows 7 and 10.

yep that worked
all good

Anyway to get this build on android box running 4.4.2. Having few issues getting kodi 17 onto this box

Got it going with mygica, seems to run just fine. Anyone else having issues with specto everything i try to play says no source found...

working here but dont click on latest releases as they advertise films that aint released yet so wont find a stream

Got it going with mygica, seems to run just fine. Anyone else having issues with specto everything i try to play says no source found...

If you open specto or exodus and click on tools then click on clear providers and clear cache, this should solve your issue...

I have kodi and indigo etc installed, will someone let me know first step to putting Dwz build on please. I've tried to upgrade to 17.3 but keep getting errors so I have been stuck with Jarvis for a while.

The build will only work on kodi 17.3. You would be better installing a Kodi fork as Jarvis does not support https. Fire tv guru has on them on their website but there is others available if you look.

For forks sake, yet another learning curve. Thanks pal will be reading for sometime yet..

For forks sake, yet another learning curve. Thanks pal will be reading for sometime yet.. ��

Is your device android. If so what version of android is it running. If it is lower than Android 5.0 you will have to install a kodi fork and install the addons you need due to the http issue. If you just want movies and tv shows have a look at apks. Loads of info on YouTube about them. I will say though I not sure how they run on cheaper devices as I put a few on a mxq pro and it would not run some of them. It was bag of shite but you get what you pay for I suppose.

Thanks pal all I wanted was to watch Wales match tonight seeing as my F5s has gone down. :( I have 2 mx8 boxes but I was just wanting to put Dwz version on my pc. I keep getting errors when trying to upgrade kodi on pc..

Live sports on kodi is very unpredictable and can be frustrating.

I know but without my f5s I can't see any other option. Not got a lot of coin so can't afford to put sly on...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back