KV question

If you have a Usb plugged in now it will read the launch ini of that first ...I normally boot to freestyle but for this changed it to boot to original first has i don't have a Dvd drive in anymore and was a pain booting to original dash

If you have a Usb plugged in now it will read the launch ini of that first ...I normally boot to freestyle but for this changed it to boot to original first has i don't have a Dvd drive in anymore and was a pain booting to original dash

ok i logged into my old live account and it asked for my login details once i logged in said my gold account had expired and to renew account. Guessing i should of just created a new one?

So all i have to do is unplug the hdd and it reverts back to the freestyle dash and when i want to play online plug the hdd back in and launch the normal xbox one?

You need the h/drive for the games on live with the ini to boot to original dash then if your playing of usB games set the ini to boot to freestyle dash and save that ini to usB drive

You need the h/drive for the games on live with the ini to boot to original dash then if your playing of usB games set the ini to boot to freestyle dash and save that ini to usB drive

ah ok so i need some more tweaking. This is actually more fun than playing the games lol

Back