Kryptview Update 09/01/2008

Thanks for that BigMAQ. Think I'll wait for the next release (subtitles) unless you really need folk to try this out for you? Let us know if you do & I'll road-test it.
Cheers HH.

Edit; changed my mind & have just put it on my box. Just for info it reset my pin code to 0000. Nowt else to report yet.

Edit 2; it duplicated some channels (between ch's 470 & 505) for some strange reason but only took 2 mins to delete them.

Last edited:
Brilliant! Was just about to post about how to turn off the narrative stream as a default!

Ill test later

Thanks to all concerned

slight update to the original file posted this morning .... been told to replace with this one ... maybe it addresses the issue as posted above ... anyway attched to post:

sorry for posting it up here mods but havent got much time .... so if one of you can move it over to downloads or better still swap with original file posted up that would be great.

or you could just leave it here ...lol

The only change is few text in the readme the firmware is still the same.

tmc

Thanks for that BigMAQ. Think I'll wait for the next release (subtitles) unless you really need folk to try this out for you? Let us know if you do & I'll road-test it.
Cheers HH.

Hi is it true the next release will fix the subtitles issue ?

Im on the verge of going back Eurovox almost !

just read the readme text !

On the list to fix in the next update due in a week or two:

- Subtitles
- Slow keyroll

Gonna keep the krytview afterall ! subtitles is top of my list :) but slow keyroll update is just the cherry on top.... think that will be the firmware to get and have lets hope its done within a week or 2 !

Wonder if anyone can shed some light on this one for me please.

Previously skipped the November release but thought I would give this one a try. Flashed the box as normal (well used to flashing all types of box) and done full rescan. Finds all channels no problems but the only categories I have are still Total, A, B, C, D and E.

Then tried flashing the box with November release and Jan release but still the same problems - no new categories pre-populated after full scan. (tried clearing all chanenls and default to factory settings but still no joy).

Grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

I must say I'm well impressed it gets better and better through every update but I would still recommended that it needs a slight makeover on the menu's if it is to beat any other box out there for example the Eurovox. It would be nice if the info bar could be made a bit more attractive may be an option to select different types of info bars from the menu would be a good improvement if they don't want to get rid of the rest of the menu's.

Patiently grinds hands together awaiting the subtitle fix firmware update so family can watch and understand there programs again :)

Am grinding my teeth !

Really am desperate for Fixed subtitles cos still cant understand much on ZeeTV !

If its for Zee tv I think they do offer subtitles on most of their programs same as Star. If you read the readme file it says the new update will be within a week or 2.

Back