Kryptview Update 09/01/2008

If its for Zee tv I think they do offer subtitles on most of their programs same as Star. If you read the readme file it says the new update will be within a week or 2.

Yeah quite a few programs on Zeetv have subtitle support however it still doesnt come up even when u select english or 888 on teletext, Eurovox boxes its glitchy but does appear most of the time.

The subtitles are glitchy alround even on BBC1 and other UK channels so somethings not quite right there anyhow.

Am praying the firmware just resolves the issues cant wait :)

does anyone know when the new FW is released. its been nearly a month now :Cheers:

My eyes shined when I saw krytview update and then realised it still said 9/01/08 :(

I confirmed today that Eurovox 2006 box is working fine with subtitles in nearly all channels including zeetv but its tad intermitant as it always has been.

Thats still better then the no subtitle support from krytview....

that 2 weeks till next update has been the longest 2 weeks ive ever felt ;)

last night i was watchin pearl harbour on my kryptview and the subtitles worked. Im using the first image that was released. I tried on other channels but it didnt work.

last night i was watchin pearl harbour on my kryptview and the subtitles worked. Im using the first image that was released. I tried on other channels but it didnt work.

hmm thats good but few firmwares later and it all looks just outta place, even selecting subs on bbc1 shows them but then u still cant properly view or make it out doesnt go back to the main viewing screen sorta.

Hard to describe, and definatly no subs on zeetv ;) eurovox hit teletext and 888 and it does pop up still.

So its glitchy and not right at all on the krytview...

Anyhow lets hope this firmware pops up and sorts it out !

Mash is there any way you can get EPG to wirk with TV in the background?.

not at the moment m8 I have asked for it to be done but it seems there is a lot of work so it may take a bit of time.

tmc

Back