kryptview ..scrambled

as far as im aware m8 the distributor was released without charge today

Mick

as far as im aware m8 the distributor was released without charge today

Mick

Cool, I've heard it was TMC who got arrested if it's true..it's good if he got released without charge.

TMC has always been good for stuff like JTAGS, Phoenix readers etc etc...top service. Probably couldnt do much if all he had was some unflashed FTA KV780 units.

yeah i heard it was Mash to m8 top bloke i dare say hes helped alot of people out over the years .

Mick

Let's all hope he's safe and well

heres hoping, with the k/v team bringing out an hd box they should get more servers going and change the distribution .they are always going to have v/m and the law chasing them and have to keep on the move, fingers crossed

any 1 got any clue when we are going to be watching proper tv again? hope that the kryptview hasn't gone forever and its only that the server is off.

any 1 got any clue when we are going to be watching proper tv again? hope that the kryptview hasn't gone forever and its only that the server is off.
like we hope all new members read the rules and say HELLO first !!!!!
I realy am starting to understand y ppl relplie with sarcastic remarks to some new members" ITS ONLY ****ING TV GET A LIFE" FOR ****S SAKE

Last edited:
Mash is a top bloke hope it all works out ok for him ....

Mash is a top bloke hope it all works out ok for him ....

same here mash is a sound man helped me out a few times in the past hope it all works out for him and hope they can get the KV back up and running soon

you wiil get it back 0n 4th april
so dont do anything
vm experiment with new fibre cable
so be calm
fkekobad

Bloody he'll never even new it went down that must be how interesting tv is these days

ITS ONLY ****ING TV GET A LIFE" FOR ****S SAKE

"go out and do something less boring instead"

if we did that we wouldn't be watching Why Don'T You

(unless you grew up in the 70's 80's you won't know what i'm on about)

lol

where is this rule ? that members have to say hi, its nice if they do introduce themself though :)

I realy am starting to understand y ppl relplie with sarcastic remarks to some new members" ITS ONLY ****ING TV GET A LIFE" FOR ****S SAKE

I great welcome to a new member speedy, would you have appreciated being talked to like that after your first post. I think not, so please treat any new member with the respect that you would want to receive!

Back