kryptview hd firmware

lavaiya

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just got mine any ideas when the firmware is released?

what firmware you using for yours then!! nothing i can use until it comes out? Also any idea what the card slot may/could be used for going forward with new encryption methods etc

A joke the firmware isn't released before/same time as the box.

what firmware you using for yours then!! nothing i can use until it comes out? Also any idea what the card slot may/could be used for going forward with new encryption methods etc
Im using a beta firmware that has a few minor bugs,this is why a day or two before the release
I dont know but presume the card slots was for the sat side of things before converted for cable

A joke the firmware isn't released before/same time as the box.
slightly unfair that comment mate,as the team behind this firmware are always first for a fix release when there is a hit

a few days to get it working isnt that long to wait,plus as far as im aware it was only a small shipment again

Gee, I wish someone would send me on of these babies for nowt ;)

Im using a beta firmware that has a few minor bugs,this is why a day or two before the release
I dont know but presume the card slots was for the sat side of things before converted for cable

slightly unfair that comment mate,as the team behind this firmware are always first for a fix release when there is a hit

a few days to get it working isnt that long to wait,plus as far as im aware it was only a small shipment again

I don't think my comment is unfair.

It looks like the kryptview team just use a OEM box and stick their firmware on it.

To release a box with no working firmware is very, very silly.

I don't think my comment is unfair.

It looks like the kryptview team just use a OEM box and stick their firmware on it.

To release a box with no working firmware is very, very silly.

seemples if you dont like then dont buy!!!

in my eyes kryptview team are the only ones that stand out in this business

first with fixes just ask the irish boys!!

Personally i'd buy one even if the firmware was weeks away.
Why?.... just for the fact its backed by the kryptview team.
Why settle for second best!!

I wont be buying it when there is a better box in the dm800hd.

The kryptview can't compete with the dreamboxes, Open source FTW.

Personally i'd buy one even if the firmware was weeks away.
Why?.... just for the fact its backed by the kryptview team.
Why settle for second best!!

You would buy a box that lets you watch free cable tv, and keep it in your box and not watch cable tv, which it is designed for.

Wierd.

didnt see a fix on the dreambox for the irish users or did i miss something?

it eventually came a long time after the kryptview

You would buy a box that lets you watch free cable tv, and keep it in your box and not watch cable tv, which it is designed for.

Wierd.

Pretty weird reply ...
Where did i say i wouldn't watch it?
I said i'd be prepared to wait for the firmware.

didnt see a fix on the dreambox for the irish users or did i miss something?

it eventually came a long time after the kryptview

Just because the irish fix wasn't public doesn't mean its not done.

If anyone can realisticly tell me that the kryptview is better than a dreambox then they are talking balls.

Funny that the dbox crowd with all of its open source was 3 months behind kryptview when it came to an N2 fix.
Even the last few N1 keyroll method changes the "open source" boxes where weeks behind the closed source KV.

When presented with this open source arguement I have always challenged people to point me in the direction of the cam source codes - I have never managed to find the source for most of them.

Funny that the dbox crowd with all of its open source was 3 months behind kryptview when it came to an N2 fix.
Even the last few N1 keyroll method changes the "open source" boxes where weeks behind the closed source KV.

When presented with this open source arguement I have always challenged people to point me in the direction of the cam source codes - I have never managed to find the source for most of them.

I'm not too bothered about the boxes clearning channels although it is a massive selling point, i just like switching images and having a little more control over my box.

sorry but what do u mean by that bud.as my neighbour was sayin something bout in ireland and nagra 3 cuttin off loads off cable boxes and they havent manged in ages to get them back on and its been a while..i could b wrong as ive only went by my mate.u remembered me there by sayin irish boys lol

Back