Cant send files to usb hdd plugged into android box

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
I've got a cheap android box, I can plug the hdd into the pc but when I try to send files to the box they fail to write to the hdd. Any ideas? Tia

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240103_224645_Send Files To TV.jpg
    Screenshot_20240103_224645_Send Files To TV.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 14
I want to be able to send things wirelessly from my phone to the android box as the tv / box is in an awkward spot

Would apps2fire not work? I don't use it myself, I send files from the laptop using Flakieadb or Adblink. I thought app2fire sent things from the phone to a box using the box ip address in the same way, or am I wrong?

I'll try apps to fire, send files to tv usually works but I the either my phone or the hdd suddenly doesn't have write access on the box. Any ideas?

Sorry for the slow reply guys, been the worst week ever. I reformatted the hdd and send to tv now works, but I'm deffo gonna look into the ftp option as well as, and linking the two boxes I have, thinking of plex if anyone has any opinions on it?

Sorry for the slow reply guys, been the worst week ever. I reformatted the hdd and send to tv now works, but I'm deffo gonna look into the ftp option as well as, and linking the two boxes I have, thinking of plex if anyone has any opinions on it?
Always look into cloud, but NAS is a good solution...

Back