Not open for further replies.

DigitalWorldz Dream

DW Dream Image Uploader
Reaction score
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/1487833/

Kryptview 24022009

Changes
-------

- Based on Evolution A750 sofwith with support for new receiver model with updated hardware whilst continuing to support original model.
- Completely new multi-channel EPG.
[EPG -> Red] Set Reservation.
[EPG -> Blue] Cancel Reservation.
[EPG -> Yellow] for daily listing for current channel.
[EPG -> Green] for weekly listing for current channel.

- Much more stable code base - this should be the most stable software release.

To show our commitment to not abandoning older model receivers, and to avoid any confusion we have made a
single software release that’s supports both the original hardware and the new updated hardware.

The software will determine which drivers to use depending on which receiver is automatically detected.

All new features are, and always will be enabled for all receiver models.
We will not stop supporting an older model due to release of a newer model.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kryptview 24022009 [New Firmware]

thanks for the update chaps :)

wow its been a while, and new krytview reciever.....

interesting stuff !

hi guys anyone try new firmware any feedback thank gallery

love the new EPG :) thanks for keeping this updated
I know how much work goes into these
peoples main concern was the crashing so will keep an eye on that :)
cheers

Thanks for this guys :)

Time to dig out my cables....

Thanks for this, appreciate it. Hopefully put it on today & report back in a few days how it fares.
Thanks again,
HH.

well i put this on the other day ....much easier epg now thanks ...a big thanks to all those who worked on this...nice to see work going on behind the scenes when you never had to support the older models with this release....love you long time

Never had any problems with any firmware but will give this a try.

thanks guys.

tried it 2 days ago and the EPG is definetly better! the scanning takes a little longer dont know y? but besides that it was ok!

thanks for keeping good support for even the old boxes!
hnj

got this on mine now also. Seems to be working fine, no crashes yet, which can only be a good thing!!

Deffinately liking the epg better now, very nice addition with the preview in the top corner. Much better than ghosted over the whole screen.

Thumbs up from me : multi :

Thanks for this, appreciate it. Hopefully put it on today & report back in a few days how it fares.
Thanks again,
HH.

Yip, looks real good for me too (is it just me or does the picture quality seem better?). EPG is swish.
Cheers HH.

liking the new look fireware,are kryptview working on doing a reciever that picks up hd channels does anyone know,thanks

the firmware has been very very good up to now.all channels found with scan,no crashing,and very stable
EPG looks so much neater and fresh looking

many many improvements and I'm sure there are many happy Kryptview users out there now

well done to all involved

I'm sure the Kryptview team would like your feedback

i agree the new firmware looks nice and works but i tryed the adult channels last nite and all i got was waiting for code update, any ideas?

I've had to rescan my box 3 times since installing the new firmware. For some reason the box keeps crashing and completely messing up the channel list

have you tried reflashing the new firmware m8 ? may of been a bad flas and conflicting ?

also I know it sounds silly but is the feed in the correct input/output

have you tried reflashing the new firmware m8 ? may of been a bad flas and conflicting ?

also I know it sounds silly but is the feed in the correct input/output

Yeah mate i've reflashed the box twice and done total factory resets including deleting the channel lists but after a day or 2 the same thing has happened again.

are you scanning the right area? when i do my tp search i get 2 uddingstons. only the trialist uddingstons works good for me. the other screws things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back