kryptview A780

ANT76

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all...I really need some help,all the channels went off on my KV A780,i only had channels 1-5,tried rescanning the channels n still only got channels 1-5,my friend messed about with it and pressed the factory reset button now I have lost all my channels...can anyone please help me because I do not have a clue with things like this,i am a quic learner....much appreciated thanks:proud:

are the channels missing or not wortking?

at first the channels was there but not working,only 1-5 channels....when I researchered the channels it came up with lists of numbers n letters instead of the chaneel names and my friend pressed the factory setting button an lost all the channels

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

have a look at the video m8

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to have made 5 posts m8 and them wait 24 hours befor you can download m8

ok cheers mate,if I buy the leads to connect from the box to my laptop will it deffo work

this is where the problems come in ,if you had an old laptop with an rs232 perfect then get a null modem cable that works,newer units only have usb adapters and this is where the problems start.you are supposed to get a white disc to run on laptop/pc first before plugging adapter in,people dont and then cant set it up.

i have never used one ,been old school i have serial ports on most pcs and laptops for use if needed,any friends got an old pc or laptop that might have a 232 serial port? others may say what they have used.

cheers m8, will have to get cheap lappy for testing purposes as my wee old faithful thinkpad died,lol

on another note some pc desktops can be added a serial port board works with xp

Attachments

• PCI-RS232LP1.jpg
    PCI-RS232LP1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 5
Back