kryptview A780..where to buy??

Hi. Can anyone help? Interested in buying a Kryptview A780. Once i upload the new image, connect it to LAN switch it on and scan - is that it? Will i get back all my old cable channels that i have just lost thanks to Nagra 3? Or is it not that simple. Getting mixed info. Just need to know before i invest. Had a Dreambox 500C. I know nothing about the 'card sharing' but willing to learn. Does the A780 require card sharing? Is it subscription based, one-off payment? Free? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hi. Can anyone help? Interested in buying a Kryptview A780. Once i upload the new image, connect it to LAN switch it on and scan - is that it? Will i get back all my old cable channels that i have just lost thanks to Nagra 3?.

basically yes to all above questions.
just flash,scan, connect
thats it.
no monthly sub,passwords, nuthin
once flashed and scanned, box is plug and play.

hope this clears matters up for you....:):):)

if you read the posts you would find an answer to that question:Clap:

Heyy people! Well bad news about the new nagra 3 encryption means my current boxes r now useless after many years :( neways i was doing a bit of research into these kryptview boxes jw where i could aquire one from ? any news would be great

cheers

Can someone PM me if they know any creditable suppliers with stock.

I ordered from one site reccomended on here, they told me they were getting stock this week, but when I went onto their website they are no longer listing the A780.

Am now worried that I wont get my box.

post 42 websites are no longer viewing the 780 on their sites,a pm or phone call helps.:Clap::Clap::banana:

Looking at buying a krytpview a780 just to have a wee play about with and get the hang of this c/s business..anyone pm and advise on best place to buy....any info on how to set up would be much appreciated!!

Looking at buying a krytpview a780 just to have a wee play about with and get the hang of this c/s business..anyone pm and advise on best place to buy....any info on how to set up would be much appreciated!!
you wont get any pms with one post m8

read through the kryptview threads if you need to find where to buy:banana:,if people dont read they wont get info needed.:proud:

Ok guys, ive done some reading up (i like to understand something before i dive in then have to ask a million questions) and as far as i can deduce there are two types of boxes. One for satellite and one for cable although there is a combo box too.

Both require a LAN connection to a server - these are typically on a sort of subcription type basis - the cost of box normally covers the first year and can be tempermental depending on the connection to said servers.

I had a mate who dived in and paid 350 for the sat version - DM800 - which included "the guy" replacing his old sly dish which a larger one as it get a better signal. It seems to be ok apart from gitching randomly through some channels.

I'd rather be the master of my own destiny and get a box i can mess with myself rather than be at the mercy of some guy. Is it possibly to get a box and flash it yourself and it being able to connect to a server?

from what i've heard if you buy a starview the price covers you for a years subscription but if you get the kryptview a780 there is never any sub to pay just buy the box flash it connect through your broadband/router and away you go,its simple should take you about 5mins.

cheers

i dont wanna be cynical ...but although its free now im sure nefarious types will start charging sub as soon as it becomes the market leader! I guessing the HD version will be out before the xmas rush?

hi can some one pm me where to get one of these boxes thanks...

can someone please PM me with the details as well cheers guys

Back