kryptview A780..where to buy??

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
im getting sly but looking at buying a krytpview a780 just to have a wee play about with and get the hang of this c/s business..anyone pm and advise on best place to buy....any info on how to set up would be much appreciated!!

cheers.

im getting sly but looking at buying a krytpview a780 just to have a wee play about with and get the hang of this c/s business..anyone pm and advise on best place to buy....any info on how to set up would be much appreciated!!

cheers.

you have a pm m8

Thanks joe...ill give you a bell tomorrow m8,cheers for the help.

and another pm m8 will be passing your area
alex

A lot of pms flying about, anyone want to share wheres the best place to buy this box?
ta.

if you pm me i will let you know also

no, i didnt ask for a box. i asked for a location of a connection that connected the box to the internet. thats not iffy. its the software thats not allowed on here. asking where to purchase a cable box is also frowned upon, i double checked and no where does it say anything in the rules about asking for locations of gizmos to put into your already purchased box.

btw, by the time people buy these bits, connect it to a box and start sharing over a network, you are almost there on price and doing a fresh setup with a sat box.

most people dont see the black tape over the ethernet port:proud::proud:,with all the changes going on better off not saying where to buy,google or pm maybe safer:banana:

hi could i get a few pms about where to buy the a780s from

cheers in advance

These sound ok. Can someone please pm me the info where to huy

yeh now there's no dr*ambox im looking for something else too watch fotty on..is this the next best option..and can some1 pm me a few locations..

thanx in advance.......

I am also looking at getting one although I ain't gone off yet :)
Does any one if it will out put yuv as I connect dbox with scart to component as I can't reach tv with scart.
Thanks

Sent from my HTC Desire

Back