kryptview A780..where to buy??

Hi guys,
well after a month of no footy, i was about to chuck out my now FTA Dboxes and get a satellite.
but hang on what's this???!!
any chance i can get a pm with some info? looks like i may get to play with some cable again :banana:

cheers
bends

skywonder you have to pre order and pay but ive had a few starview /kryptview over the years with no probs

Hi Guys,
could someone pm me some info as well please, i'd rather stay
with cable than go to sly.
thanks in advance

can anyone please pm me where i can get a box cheap as poss

thanx

PM info only please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please could some kind soul PM me with the details of the member who does a deal on the a780??

Please could some kind soul PM me with the details of the member who does a deal on the a780??

Try google mate its your best friend as new rules about bo trading has been released today in the sat section and it also applies to this section also

Try google mate its your best friend as new rules about bo trading has been released today in the sat section and it also applies to this section also

Cheers, will do. Just thought there might be member discount or something!

if you read about in this thread and others then you will get your exact answer. reading the key

i think u will find most C/S details are nt allowed on here .esp. the names of sites that sell boxs ..........

Hi Guys I am new to all this but after reading all this I am so temped so pleaswe can you pm me with details of where to get the best and original box and also can you advice me to get HD box?

Thanks

could someone pm me too please and any advice on setup many thanks

Hi guys, anychance of a pm for one of these boxes, prefer HD box if poss, think its about time i took the plunge, its been almost a year now lol

Thanks in advance for any pms

Hi guys, anychance of a pm for one of these boxes, prefer HD box if poss, think its about time i took the plunge, its been almost a year now lol

Thanks in advance for any pms

no hd box out yet m8

yip will get most channels and yes not hard to set up
basicly load software ,plug in ,pick net id and scan

Back