Kryptview A780 question

sniper214

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can someone clarify this for me.....

How does the A780 get the channels is it card sharing or what and is there any chance of it getting turned off somehow?? many thanks.

Can someone clarify this for me.....

How does the A780 get the channels is it card sharing or what and is there any chance of it getting turned off somehow?? many thanks.

it connects to a server which helps the box decrypt the channels.
if the server goes down, then the box goes down....

lol the kryptview server, they run their own. but as to where that is based or who runs it, it's hardly going to be public knowledge.

did you not notice your shed door in bits lately:Chainsaw::SHOOTING::lol:

I gotta give it to this board, I been loosely visiting the Kryptview section but even I had not known about the Kryptview cs, even PM a bunch of people and got no reply's apart from 1-2 lol.

People have kept it so hush hush on this forum:proud:

I had to find out via other forums sadly but anyhow can understand why everyone's so hush hush about a good thing, will be interesting too see how the server copes once a few million log onto it.

For now gonna just wait and see what happens :)

heard the server was in asia, no hard evidence thou lol

Put it this way a very respected member has done some quick and dirty tests and can defo confirm that it's in the middle east somewhere.

they would be very very stupid to have the server anywhere in the US or the EU.

:Clap:

Put it this way a very respected member has done some quick and dirty tests and can defo confirm that it's in the middle east somewhere.

they would be very very stupid to have the server anywhere in the US or the EU.

:Clap:

I know this topics a bit old now...But I dont quite understand how it could be possible for the server to be in the middle east...Doesnt each card need to be connected to a live cable feed? How's it possible to host it somewhere that doesnt have a live cable feed?

From what I understand there are servers all over the world. One in Russia, China, Middle East, and SE Asia. But again this is what I have been told, and have nothing to back it up with.

I know this topics a bit old now...But I dont quite understand how it could be possible for the server to be in the middle east...Doesnt each card need to be connected to a live cable feed? How's it possible to host it somewhere that doesnt have a live cable feed?

Main distribution server is overseas there will be a network of uk based upload servers as well.

I gotta give it to this board, I been loosely visiting the Kryptview section but even I had not known about the Kryptview cs, even PM a bunch of people and got no reply's apart from 1-2 lol.

People have kept it so hush hush on this forum:proud:

I had to find out via other forums sadly but anyhow can understand why everyone's so hush hush about a good thing, will be interesting too see how the server copes once a few million log onto it.

For now gonna just wait and see what happens :)

The longer you wait the less viewing you'll have........so if your gonna get one better sooner rather than l8r:proud:

waiting on my kryptview
im on vm 20m b/band and freeview box
i take it i put ethernet from router to k/v
will my signal be good enough as i have 2 pcs and p/s running
thanks

waiting on my kryptview
im on vm 20m b/band and freeview box
i take it i put ethernet from router to k/v
will my signal be good enough as i have 2 pcs and p/s running
thanks

It will be fine mate. KV only uses something like 1m or something.

Back