Kryptview 12072009 (Latest Release) Feedback

DigitalWorldz Dream

DW Dream Image Uploader
Reaction score
Kryptview 12072009

Changes:
--------

- EPG Fix for some providers (incomplete EPG event descriptions, fading out)

- Scanning for some providers (Corrupt network ID/name)

- Fix for standby mode causing problems with some TV's / other video sources.

- RCU code update.

- Default channel after scanning is first real channel.

- Internal fixes.

This file is compatible with Arnet 700 and Evolution A750 hardware.

Latest Release Here...Kryptview 12072009

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update mysterious Mr. Digitalworldz Dream. :)

........ or maybe Mrs??

Thanks for that. Will post feedback later this week.
HH.

Cheers for the update!

Is the sensitivity of the IR sensor anything that can be worked on, or is this purely a hardware thing??

Cheers for the update!

Is the sensitivity of the IR sensor anything that can be worked on, or is this purely a hardware thing??

I'm hoping this release has addressed that issue, it's my only gripe on the A750. Very nice box but the remote sensitivity let's it down badly.

I'll not be able to test this for a few days yet as my cable point is now miles away from my TV coz I've done some furniture shufflling.

Kryptview 12072009

Changes:
--------

- EPG Fix for some providers (incomplete EPG event descriptions, fading out)

- Scanning for some providers (Corrupt network ID/name)

- Fix for standby mode causing problems with some TV's / other video sources.

- RCU code update.

- Default channel after scanning is first real channel.

- Internal fixes.

This file is compatible with Arnet 700 and Evolution A750 hardware.

Latest Release Here...Kryptview 12072009

Hope this fixes remote issues

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm it works 100% on both providers in Ireland, also remote problems seem to be cured in some cases.:Clap:

Well done to the programmers and the testers :Cheers:

Re: Kryptview 12072009 advice reqd.

Hello,

I loaded this new software on to my Arnet 700 last night and all is well apart from I've lost a lot of channels! Tried to rescan many times and it just won't find 'em now. It didn't find 'em last night in 'poer search mode' either.
Is this software just for Ireland or UK also? Any advice mucho appreciato before I try going back to the previous software I had loaded, thanks.

Re: Kryptview 12072009 advice reqd.

Hello,

I loaded this new software on to my Arnet 700 last night and all is well apart from I've lost a lot of channels! Tried to rescan many times and it just won't find 'em now. It didn't find 'em last night in 'poer search mode' either.
Is this software just for Ireland or UK also? Any advice mucho appreciato before I try going back to the previous software I had loaded, thanks.

Works for me in Scotland mate. Is channel search type still set to 'Network'? Think mine changed when I put the new firmware on.
Looks good for me so far, Thanks again.
HH.

personnaly i dont see a difference from the last amazing upgrade, however its stable, pictures are clear so its good.

havent noticed any issues since the last update of krytview perhaps I feel am missing a few naughty channels but may need to rescan them again ;0

May try this one and retry after dark lol

7day/EPG is a vast improvment in my area (ex TW)
great work as always :)

There has been a massive improvement in the Epg though I find sometimes the Now & Next Epg is not always displayed on the info bar for every channel.

Apart from this the new firmware is definately a big improvement.

Maybe it's just the area that I live in but I am gettin picture break up pretty much every minute. Other than that I like this latest release.

Maybe it's just the area that I live in but I am gettin picture break up pretty much every minute. Other than that I like this latest release.

i'm getting exactly the same, the epg is a vast improvement but the picture stability is poor compared to the last release, think i'll be backdating the firmware

i'm getting exactly the same, the epg is a vast improvement but the picture stability is poor compared to the last release, think i'll be backdating the firmware

Same here, Also I noticed that if you went onto EPG, and selected a channel from it, instead of going to channel selected it went to filmflex previews on page 100. I have re-flashed with 12/03/09 software.

Same here, Also I noticed that if you went onto EPG, and selected a channel from it, instead of going to channel selected it went to filmflex previews on page 100. I have re-flashed with 12/03/09 software.

im getting this too, re a previous quote. any body fixed this yet? or at least found a fix?

Yeap zeetv and few others have the odd hiccup of a picture freeze/breakup think we need another firmware to further fine tune it.

im still unhappy to report that the subtitles still are not fixed you can be watching a film or show on zeetv and its perfect in english but then randomly one line maybe french or german...
very odd issue that ive seen since krytview 700c.

eurovox had subs better supported but the issue was it was hard to trigger it off via the remote sometimes had too do it several times ! but at least it was all in english

Back