Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Krypttview

salfordred

Inactive User
Hi can someone give me a quick how too on how to load software onto the kryptview the file in the tutorial section seems to be corrupt.............Cheers

Hi can someone give me a quick how too on how to load software onto the kryptview the file in the tutorial section seems to be corrupt.............Cheers

I prefer to use the easy method at the bottom starting with the box unplugged and plugging in when the loader has started.

Loading software to
KRYPTViEW ArnEt

You will not get any channels until this part has been completed in FULL

WARNING

BEFORE FLASHING WITH THIS METHOD YOU MUST EXIT EASY INSTALLATION AND GO INTO THE MENU/SYSTEM SETTINGS/OTHER SETTINGS AND SWITCH POWERSCAN MODE TO OFF!!!

OTHER WISE AS AN ALTERNATIVE METHOD SET UP THE LOADER WITH THE ARNET UNPLUGGED, START THE LOADER THEN PLUG IN THE POWER ON THE ARNET TO START THE FLASH. FUTURE FIRMWARE YOU MAY HAVE TO DO THIS ALL THE TIME

1. Using the RS232 (Null Modem) cable connect the box to the back of your computer.

2. Plug the KRYPTViEW ArnEt into the mains power supply.

3. Make sure The KRYPTViEW ArnEt displays 0000 on the front of the box. Or if you are updating from a working firmware with existing channels just make sure it's switched on (not standby).

4. Double click the KRYPTViEW ArnEt loader (it looks like a grey satellite dish).

5. The loader will open. Click the green download button. Another box will open saying Code Send. Click Open…

6. Click on KRYPTViEW SOFTWARE once, so it is highlighted. Then click the Open button. This file will now appear File box.

7. Click Start in the loader box then immediately press the RED button half way down the remote control TWICE, then the STANDBY button at the top left hand corner of the remote. (Red circle with a line at the top). So its START-RED-RED-STANDBY

The software will start downloading

The display on the front of the KRYPTViEW ArnEt will have a green line going round and round.
Wait until it says Download Success !

Congratulations you have now programmed your KRYPTViEW ArnEt
Now plug it into your TV, Choose your Provider and scan for channels. Then wait for it to update. It may take a few minutes or sometimes longer, up to an hour so please be patient. The EMU is enabled and there is no updating message.

JOB DONE!!!!

All Instructions and photos done by
Stretch Satellite

AS AN ALTERNATIVE METHOD SET UP THE LOADER WITH THE ARNET UNPLUGGED, START THE LOADER THEN PLUG IN THE POWER ON THE ARNET TO START THE FLASH. FUTURE FIRMWARE YOU MAY HAVE TO DO THIS ALL THE TIME

An excellent post and nice find DW190.It should help the newbies out there.May also be usefull as a sticky to remind many users of the kryptview on how to load future firmwares.
regards sachin.

That download is corupt m8 :( if you have it could you re upload it please

check my post in general chat m8 (downloads problem) Ive uploaded an attachment what Im getting on extraction

malc it needs to be un rar'd first and thats where the probllem lies (for me anyway)

Back