kodi on firestick

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys im seeking some help please, a friend of mine has asked me to try install kodi on there amazon firestick, ive tried using the method on you tube but when I try go to es (es file explorer) instead of it having the download link it has GET when I click on that it comes up " purchase failure for your convenience all purchases are completed with your amazon 1-click settings we could not complete your order because you do not have a valid payment billing address set up in amazon account... and ive noticed theres no coins ! are these needed to get kodi on the firestick or is there another method , It would be very much appreciated for any help and assistance with this ! thank you

Im no pro mate but installing with abdfire is the way to go i reckon.

[video=youtube_share;-hQ3e9gdsmE]https://youtu.be/-hQ3e9gdsmE[/video]

If you've got an android phone u can use app2fire, not sure of apple alternative, and just transfer it over to firestick

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

always use adb flawless

thanks very much everyone will give it a try tomorrow as just got in from graft ! much appreciated

Used to use Abfire now use a programme called firetuner.
Real easy to use
see link YouTube

Having everything you need saved to a Dropbox folder then installing es file Explorer on the stick from the Amazon store is always a simple option. All yiu need to do then is sign into your Dropbox account. Enable the permission for installing from unknown sources from within the fire stick settings then just select each apk you want to install from the Dropbox folder. Stay singed in on the stick and then whenever an updated version of kodi comes along or an additional app you might wanna use. It's the same simple process. Just copy the apk to Dropbox from your mobile phone

Sent from my Samsung GS7 Edge

ES File Explorer I find is the best way transferring to firestick really easy guides on youtube for it

Back